Most of opposition parties demanding use of ballot paper in coming election instead off EVM machines. I am in favor of EVM. What is your choice?

happy64_2012-07-24.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It is just another political drama. I do not find any fault in EVM and it has been proved again and again that they can not be tampered. But still so much of hue and cry over it. It is just another distraction. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

With EVM, declaration of results has become very fast. And since so far, it has not been exactly proved that they can be tampered with, it ll be better if it is continued.

EVM is much more better than paper as paper can be easily destroyed and captured. People have started to point fingers at EVM just to take political advantage.

Evm is always better than the ballot box as in the later there are chances of corruption, also it takes time for the results where the votes are manually counted. 

I am.anazed that when parties don't win elections they blame everything else except introspect. The same is the case here , ballot papers have so much more scope for tampering and because of that EVMs which are a better bet , although may not be perfect, were introduced. It also shows that parties like Congress have won elections many a times by tampering, so prefer ballot papers.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

I am.anazed that when parties don't win elections they blame everything else except introspect. The same is the case here , ballot papers have so much more scope for tampering and because of that EVMs which are a better bet , although may not be perfect, were introduced. It also shows that parties like Congress have won elections many a times by tampering, so prefer ballot papers.

In election when opposition parties won EVM is fine one. Indeed booth capturing is policy of some parties. So they are crying, because booth capturing is not possible is case of EVM. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.