Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:

Its really shameful that the nun is being harassed for showing solidarity with the victim nun. By asking her to stay away from her normal church duties, they are indirectly supporting the rapist Bishop. With such blind supports, no wonder the Bishop had the audacity to indulge in shameful act multiple times.

Thank you said by: usha manohar
jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Its really shameful that the nun is being harassed for showing solidarity with the victim nun. By asking her to stay away from her normal church duties, they are indirectly supporting the rapist Bishop. With such blind supports, no wonder the Bishop had the audacity to indulge in shameful act multiple times.

What is even more dissappointing is the statement coming from the Vatican, saying that they regret the arrest..I had a lot of regard for Vatican and the Pope who has always handled sensitive issues with a lit of care and understanding. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

What is even more dissappointing is the statement coming from the Vatican, saying that they regret the arrest..I had a lot of regard for Vatican and the Pope who has always handled sensitive issues with a lit of care and understanding. 

But it is case in India so Pope is not serious about this case.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

But it is case in India so Pope is not serious about this case.

It has nothing to do with Pope being not serious but has a lot to do the way the manner in which the church has presented the case to him. He is bound to believe them...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Good news, rapist falahari baba sentence to life imprisonment. Fraud baba beaten his head in court room.

https://in.news.yahoo.com/falahari-baba-convicted-raping-21-185558761.html

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Yeah, I read the article in the newspaper. One thing is for sure that it will be very difficult for me to trust and respect any priest of any religion. Basically, these men are taking the advantage of the respect, trust, and love they receive from the people. They deserve the strictest punishment which will be an example for any men. Innocents get punished in every manner while the nun should have received every support from the Church authorities.      

I agree , when they are looked up by the masses, they need to set an example rather than lead their followers astray . Religion has become like politics where money and power rules.

Christianity( Catholic) is based on a hoax like the resurrection of Christ. Now it is proved that Christ actually survived the crucifixion as the Romans really didn't want to kill him. This is perpetuated by the Nuns and Priests and claims of celibacy, which does not exist. Another hoax. All know that most nuns who come into the order are because they are poor and destitute and they are exploited by the male priests. The arrest of the Bishop is a good thing it, but the state took a long time to arrest him and I am afraid the end result may well be zero with the church closing ranks in favor of him. Actually, the Catholic faith is itself a big hoax on man and talking of celibacy etc is the biggest hoax.

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

That is why it is said that you cant escape from long arm of law. This case is more heinous than other rape cases because here a priest is involved in it. Its very sad that such people whom we can't imagine do this. Thats good that finally he is in the custody of police and won't be able to do anything like this in his life. 

Don't be too sure! The political establishment in the lookout for votes and teh Church backing him, anything is possible.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.