Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
MG Singh wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

The dowry system will continue and will keep on creating menace in the society until the marriageable daughter refuses to get married by giving dowry. Girls have to be strong and must not make marriage to be their ultimate choice. Once the girls decide to protest then life is bound to change for the better.      

I am agree with you, in these daughters are not a cow to whom parents hand over to any one. But it is possible only in cities. More than 50% population is living in villages and there education level is not good one. Key of all problem of these type is education.

Education is the basic requirement for putting across one's opinion. That means, education has no alternative. It is a must which broadens thought process and widens its usage. Putting all my emphasis on education to empower oneself, I would also stress that surrounding and the experiences of people have the ability to educate the rest of the citizens. So, if girls desire then the dowry system can come to an end by rejecting the proposals of marriage by the dowry seeker.

Good thoughts but sad because they may end up remaining unmarried.Dowry is too deeply entrenched in India to go away with such simple steps.

If girls start thinking beyond marriage , things would be better. One must marry not because of compulsion but because they want to and are ready for it and have found the right partner ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

The dowry system will continue and will keep on creating menace in the society until the marriageable daughter refuses to get married by giving dowry. Girls have to be strong and must not make marriage to be their ultimate choice. Once the girls decide to protest then life is bound to change for the better.      

I am agree with you, in these daughters are not a cow to whom parents hand over to any one. But it is possible only in cities. More than 50% population is living in villages and there education level is not good one. Key of all problem of these type is education.

Education is the basic requirement for putting across one's opinion. That means, education has no alternative. It is a must which broadens thought process and widens its usage. Putting all my emphasis on education to empower oneself, I would also stress that surrounding and the experiences of people have the ability to educate the rest of the citizens. So, if girls desire then the dowry system can come to an end by rejecting the proposals of marriage by the dowry seeker.

Good thoughts but sad because they may end up remaining unmarried.Dowry is too deeply entrenched in India to go away with such simple steps.

If girls start thinking beyond marriage , things would be better. One must marry not because of compulsion but because they want to and are ready for it and have found the right partner ..

It happening, in these marriage is not first priorty. Most of girls like to make her carrier before marriage. My daughter  also choose her carrier than marriage.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

It happening, in these marriage is not first priorty. Most of girls like to make her carrier before marriage. My daughter  also choose her carrier than marriage.

I really appreciate her and you for giving her the freedom to do so , very sensible and understanding..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I really appreciate her and you for giving her the freedom to do so , very sensible and understanding..

I am not financial strong, but I give best one chance of education which I can. My son is B.Tec (IT), one daughter is M.Com. B.Ed. and second daughter is M.Com, LL.B and now preparing for RJS.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I am not financial strong, but I give best one chance of education which I can. My son is B.Tec (IT), one daughter is M.Com. B.Ed. and second daughter is M.Com, LL.B and now preparing for RJS.

Best of luck but one swallow does not make a summer.!!!!

I see that education has become the number one priority with majority of the middle class families in the south. The youngsters are focused and goal oriented which is a very positive trend .

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.