Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
epraneeth77 wrote:
arjun sai wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

Hope you haven't repaired it yet as there is a big billion sale on Flipkart & Great Indian Sale on Amazon that will start from tomorrow. Check them out as there are good exchange offers & 10% discount among other offers. Also there are no cost EMI's these days.

If there is a good exchange offer that you find valuable, I think you can repair it & then exchange.

Also, as Miss Usha Manohar has rightly said that getting a new one is a wise option.

We do not know whether the repair will last long given the fact that it is already 10 years. As per google search the average life of a laptop is being shown as 5 years & I am quite Suprised how it lasted double of the average!

Read the below link as well before taking a decision

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-average-life-span-of-HP-laptops 

Hope you take the best decision keeping long term benefits in mind rather than short term benefits.

In my personal view it is good to either exchange it or buy a new one in No Cost EMI. No Cost EMI's are coming with Debit Cards as well these days, check out if they are there in Flipkart & Amazon. 

You also can buy a new one & sell the current laptop in any marketable place like in Hyderabad we have Jagdish Market in Abids where Cellphones are sold & we have CTC in Paradise where Laptops can be sold at a good price after enquiring at 5 to 6 places.

When I was in Hyderabad, I was given quotation of Rs 1500 even checking online the cost is Rs 2000 for exchange even though the cost of it before 10 years was 46k. I agree with you and think then exchange is better option than repair because repair also costing at least 3-5 k.

I don't know why 46k was spent 10 years back, may be prices were more that time, but now a good laptop is there within 25k if I am not wrong.

It is a problem to dispose old article after buying new one. We don't like to sell it to a ragman who pay us on the basis of its weight I bough LED TV. so my old TV is problem for me what I do with it. 

I think we can sell it in Olx or any Electronics store where we may get better price or exchange it on Amazon or Flipkart.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

I think we can sell it in Olx or any Electronics store where we may get better price or exchange it on Amazon or Flipkart.

I asked some TV mechanic, but these response is very cold. I am not interested in buying new TV so exchange is not possible I will try on olx. If you know more site for sale of used items tell me.

anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

I asked some TV mechanic, but these response is very cold. I am not interested in buying new TV so exchange is not possible I will try on olx. If you know more site for sale of used items tell me.

Quickr and Olx are best. Quickr is better because they offer doorstep facility . They pick up from your doorstep and deliver to the seller.

arjun sai wrote:
anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

Quickr and Olx are best. Quickr is better because they offer doorstep facility . They pick up from your doorstep and deliver to the seller.

The response in Olx is not so good, so Quickr should be preferred. I will also start using it. Thanks!

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Have you got a new one Arjun Sai?

arjun sai wrote:
anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

Have you use it? I will check and try it. Thanks

anil wrote:
arjun sai wrote:
anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

Have you use it? I will check and try it. Thanks

Yes I used Quickr doorstep to sell a cot/bed. Experience was good. With 1 day you get the money in your bank account.

Thank you said by: epraneeth77

Olx is not so responsive site, people will just keep on bargaining below the mentioned price & not many buyers come forward actually unless one uses paid services of Olx. I could only sell a Bike through it afterwards nothing got sold of the 10 items I kept in it.

How is Quickr in this regard, how are the buyers? Do they bargain unnecessarily & how many items could you sell?

epraneeth77 wrote:

Olx is not so responsive site, people will just keep on bargaining below the mentioned price & not many buyers come forward actually unless one uses paid services of Olx. I could only sell a Bike through it afterwards nothing got sold of the 10 items I kept in it.

How is Quickr in this regard, how are the buyers? Do they bargain unnecessarily & how many items could you sell?

In Quickr you can set limit below which they will not be able to bid. I felt Quickr is better than Olx 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.