Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
epraneeth77 wrote:

I think Certainly again PM Modi image and Amit Shah tactics will play a major role. However I doubt whether BJP will be in power. Also if there is a grand alliance, I doubt how long it may last. In anyway I believe that BJP share of Votes will fall drastically.

grand alliance is almost certain. In these assembly election congress will improve and it make alliance easy. It is also certain that alliance will not work more than 2 years. It is better that BJP won in general election.

Unfortunately BJP has done quite badly in the recent elections held in Karnataka and Uttarkand. I hope they do some deep introspection and concentrate on issues that brought in the votes during the last elections. Instead if they are fiddling around with other issues people are bound to reject them. Temple and  building Statues is not a priority when people are finding it difficult to find two square meals a day. I sincerely hope they don't mess things up and hand over the nation to the Communal , minority appeasing parties that will ruin the country.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Unfortunately BJP has done quite badly in the recent elections held in Karnataka and Uttarkand. I hope they do some deep introspection and concentrate on issues that brought in the votes during the last elections. Instead if they are fiddling around with other issues people are bound to reject them. Temple and  building Statues is not a priority when people are finding it difficult to find two square meals a day. I sincerely hope they don't mess things up and hand over the nation to the Communal , minority appeasing parties that will ruin the country.

Priorty must be food clothe and house. If any government focus on it, no one can defeat them. Average person don't under stand technical points of economics. It was tradition in India in ancient time that if state have drought or and disaster king of state begins some civil work so their people can earn to fill full their needs. So it is my opinion that statue and temple is not first priorty but these also necessary.

It remains to be seen how genuinely elections happen in Telangana this time. People are always given wine & money, hope it is comparatively less this time around.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Priorty must be food clothe and house. If any government focus on it, no one can defeat them. Average person don't under stand technical points of economics. It was tradition in India in ancient time that if state have drought or and disaster king of state begins some civil work so their people can earn to fill full their needs. So it is my opinion that statue and temple is not first priorty but these also necessary.

If we read history we see how empires fell when it's citizens were neglected . It happened with Egypt , Rome , Greece and so on ..they built monuments at the cost of people . What Yogi Adityanath is doing is thoughtless and may have far reaching implications. Why don't these leaders understand that people are first priority and all else can come later after their needs are met with and more importantly with the consent of the majority . You don't suddenly announce a statue costing several thousand crores of tax payers money as if it is yours to do what you want. There has to be accountability and people have the right to know how and where this money comes from ? 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is so well said by Usha. Most of the people in this country are not so educated enough to analyze the long term goals of the government. BJP has definitely done things that will bear fruits in future. But most of the people who are mainly poor and downtrodden can be easily misguided if their immediate needs are not met. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

epraneeth77 wrote:

It remains to be seen how genuinely elections happen in Telangana this time. People are always given wine & money, hope it is comparatively less this time around.

It is good signal. Other wise money is priorty of all peoples. In my city candidates distributed money for joining rally.

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

If we read history we see how empires fell when it's citizens were neglected . It happened with Egypt , Rome , Greece and so on ..they built monuments at the cost of people . What Yogi Adityanath is doing is thoughtless and may have far reaching implications. Why don't these leaders understand that people are first priority and all else can come later after their needs are met with and more importantly with the consent of the majority . You don't suddenly announce a statue costing several thousand crores of tax payers money as if it is yours to do what you want. There has to be accountability and people have the right to know how and where this money comes from ? 

Yes you are right that public have right to know how and where this money comes from.

anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

These elections might be a trailer for upcoming 2019 elections. But still I feel in 2019, image of Narendra Modi as PM would play an important role. But these elections might work as a moral boost for BJP or opposition st this point of time when the heat of 2019 election is picking up.

Yes this election is trailer and condition of BJP is not good. It will boost moral of congress but it will give a chance to BJP to correct their mistakes.

State assembly elections are different from parliamentary elections since the state elections are fought on local issues. I understand that state elections may have their impact on general elections next year but state elections are not going to set an example. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think BJP is losing as farmers are not their central objective and are being neglected. As most of the votes are cast from villages and less percentage of turnout in Cities as understood by news channels yesterday for telangana, BJP needs to improve the situation of farmers as well.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.