Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
epraneeth77 wrote:

A few good leaders cannot compensate the many in efficient people under them is the thing I am getting in my mind.

Agreed BJP works better as per statistics shown in Parliament, but all the time blaming the opposition means actually giving importance to opposition and also focusing less on themselves and their development.

Yes it is better to focus on ourself than others. It is image of Modi to do his work and don't care what opposition is saying. But some time in election  it necessary to give they reply in way in which, other is speaking.

When you hear different view points what is evident is that it will not be easy for BJP to win easily . The vote counting is on in the 4 states and as if now BJP is not winning  a single state .

What is even more worrisome is that it is very likely that Congress may form govt in MP , Rajasthan and Chattisghar

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

At this time when I am posting reply also watching election result of TV. BJP lost Chattisgarh and Rajasthan, but still hope for MP. Most of minister of BJP of government in Rajasthan are loosing.

usha manohar wrote:

When you hear different view points what is evident is that it will not be easy for BJP to win easily . The vote counting is on in the 4 states and as if now BJP is not winning  a single state .

What is even more worrisome is that it is very likely that Congress may form govt in MP , Rajasthan and Chattisghar

Lets hope the results of this elections in 4 states will be an eye opener for the BJP. They need to make a sincere efforts to tie up the loose ends if they want to remain in power.

jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Lets hope the results of this elections in 4 states will be an eye opener for the BJP. They need to make a sincere efforts to tie up the loose ends if they want to remain in power.

As we can now see it is more than an eye opener. From what I see both Chattisghar and Rajasthan are worriesom whereas MP is not so  because to be fighting neck to neck with Congress after 3 terms shows that they have done well there ..But Rajasthan shows people's discontentment with Vasundara Raje and BJP , so also Chattisghar..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

BJP lost in three states. It is time to think on causes of this downfall. It is disappointing for BJP supporters. But it democracy here every thing is possible. Our democracy is became strong after every election. it is good sign. Here in Rajasthan voting % is more than 80%.

'A bolt out of the blue' for BJP and their supporters including me. Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh are predominantly farmer oriented and may be Chattisgarh too and not giving loan waiver to the farmers has hit the BJP very hard. Voting is more in rural areas than urban generally.

Modi's mistake cost him 3 states. Even in Mizoram, MNF Party has decided to form its own government as it has majority and does not want to take its ally BJP at all.

Modi is courageous enough to constantly focus on opposition party weakness of progress brought under their rule, but this time it backfired as all the opposition parties are uniting after this shell shock losing for BJP.

Rahul Gandhi has grown into a main opposition leader now and will be the King maker this time around. It is the turn of opposition now to target BJP on Rafale, Demonetization, misuse of institution, etc. Though we know Rafale is a genuine deal, Rahul has been successful in using the ignorance of people.

There have been many agitations by farmers in Delhi and Mumbai as well. But one good thing is the way in which the CM of the states stepped down accepting people's opinion rather than creating any agitation or controversy.

However I did not like Amit Shah speech saying this was the result of state and not of Modi image. It had certainly been Modi image, his campaigning and he is fully responsible for it.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

'A bolt out of the blue' for BJP and their supporters including me. Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh are predominantly farmer oriented and may be Chattisgarh too and not giving loan waiver to the farmers has hit the BJP very hard. Voting is more in rural areas than urban generally.

Modi's mistake cost him 3 states. Even in Mizoram, MNF Party has decided to form its own government as it has majority and does not want to take its ally BJP at all.

Modi is courageous enough to constantly focus on opposition party weakness of progress brought under their rule, but this time it backfired as all the opposition parties are uniting after this shell shock losing for BJP.

Rahul Gandhi has grown into a main opposition leader now and will be the King maker this time around. It is the turn of opposition now to target BJP on Rafale, Demonetization, misuse of institution, etc. Though we know Rafale is a genuine deal, Rahul has been successful in using the ignorance of people.

There have been many agitations by farmers in Delhi and Mumbai as well. But one good thing is the way in which the CM of the states stepped down accepting people's opinion rather than creating any agitation or controversy.

However I did not like Amit Shah speech saying this was the result of state and not of Modi image. It had certainly been Modi image, his campaigning and he is fully responsible for it.

Rahul certainly is not the king maker. But definitely the small parties like SP, BSP and rural ones will play an important role and would like to milk the situation to the maximum. No way congress will form a government without coalition and the khichdi government will definitely have a bad effect on this nation. Hopefully. people in Lok Sabha election will vote more judiciously keeping nation in mind and not the local issues. Though the election for central government will have a different agenda, these defeats will again leave BJP with less seats in Rajya Sabha and if Modi comes again BJP will again have fight to pass bills in Rajya Sabha. 

Looking at the political scenario around the world and especially in our neighboring countries, India needs a strong leader like Modi. Rahul as PM would be a curse as he has no experience and maturity to lead a country and that too with a coalition government where he will have to please a dozen party. What the future holds for this country is scary at times. Definitely we made a remarkable progress in Global market in Modi's tenure and that will be destroyed back with a coalition government. It is remarkable that we have not taken a loan from world bank in last 4 years, Modi has backed for UN permanent membership, World Yoga Day, Building support against terrorism..he needs a pat for that.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: usha manohar, jabeen
epraneeth77 wrote:

I don't know about other state but for Rajasthan Modi is not responsible. Here CM Rajey is responsible. In this May she remove bane from transfers. The only and only rule for transfer was desire of BJP party worker. Here price of transfer of teacher was 3 lack Rs. She gave full chance to MLA and other party worker to earn. It is an example.

Well said Arunima , Mr Modi no doubt is a committed leader but there are several loose cannons within BJP who don't really know what and when to talk , which only shows their party in poor light. Talking about state elections from many sources I hear that even Maharashtra will be difficult for BJP because of farmers problems and power rates which is one of the highest in India after reliance/adani took over and Shivsena which has been bad mouthing BJP from day one. I also feel that BJP leaders have become overconfident and complacent which will definitely have a negative impact in the coming days .

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.