I love listening Jagjit Sigh and believe that most of you like him too. 

Tum Ko Dekha To Ye Khyal Aaya  is my favorite most Gazel from the singer and I believe that most of you have one to quote here- Please share your most favorite

Mine is mentioned above.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I like to listen "Koi Fariyaad" in sad moments stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye 

Thank you said by: suni51

Tum Itna jo Mukra rahey ho, kya gam hai jisko Chupa rahey ho is one of favorite gazal.

Jagjit Singh is one of the singers who had sung many melodious and soulful ghazals.  One of my favourite is ' naa chitthi na koi sandesh, jane woh konsa desh jaha tum chaley gaye...' I also enjoy listening his other ghazals like ' kagaz ki kasti',  hoto sey chhu lo tum, mere geet amar kardo' ' tum itna jo muskara rahey ho, kya gum hey jisko chhupa rahey ho etc

Thukrao ab ki pyaa karo ..main nashe me hoon

Tere khushboo me doobe khat main jalata kaise

Hothon se choo lo tum

.....And the list goes on. I love all his ghazals

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Ye shorat bhi le lo ye dolan bhi le lo mujhko lota do mere ganv

Thank you said by: arjun sai

I like all the ghazals sung by Jagjit and Chitra , my personal favorite is ..

Yeh Tera ghar yeh Mera ghar kisi ko dekhna ho gar, to pehle aake maang le Meri nazar Teri nazar, yeh tera ghar yeh mera ghar yeh Ghar bahut haseen hai

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Ye tera ghar ye mera ghar is one of my most favorite ghazals.

One more beautiful gazal of Jagjit Singh

Kal Chodhvni Ki Rat Thi

Wow! Nice threads! I like Jagjit Singh's ghazals too and my personal favorite is Hoshwalon ko khabar kya ashiqui kya cheez hai"

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Undoubtedly Jagjit Singh was ghazal maestro who made ghazal popular and brought it to masses. And so many of his ghazals were a part of Bollywood movies that he became a household name when it comes to ghazals in India. He surely has left a lot in his legacy for generations to enjoy.

Jhuki Jhuki si nazar bekarara hai ki nahi..is another favorite of mine.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.