Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
jabeen wrote:
anil wrote:

Most of people known Gandhi ji for his non violence principal. Gandhi ji was against change of religion, how many people like this principal of Gandhi ji. 

Practising a particular religion is a mater of personal choice. So if an individual is not satisfied with the teachings of the religion he or she was born with, then he or she should be given the freedom of changing the religion.

Though I am also again forceful or coercive actions for changing other's religions.

I agree with that..relugion should not interfere with either social or Civic matters and people should have the freedom to practice any religion of their choice. The major problem in India has been poverty , caste isdues, lack of education and awareness. Mass conversion takes place because of this and we cannot blame people for hoping a better life which they think other religious groups can offer and at times it does happen.

Lasr year some of us had gone on data collection/census and on the outskirts came across a new colony consisting of neat little houses , well laid out roads and proper sanitation facilities, even a small play area and a couple of grocery and other shops run by the residents who were all Christian converts. The entire layout consisting of about 60 houses was constructed on govt given land by the Christian missionaries. I feel that it is a good thing because people are leading a decent life rather than the wretched lives they had before..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

jabeen wrote:
anil wrote:

Most of people known Gandhi ji for his non violence principal. Gandhi ji was against change of religion, how many people like this principal of Gandhi ji. 

Practising a particular religion is a mater of personal choice. So if an individual is not satisfied with the teachings of the religion he or she was born with, then he or she should be given the freedom of changing the religion.

Though I am also again forceful or coercive actions for changing other's religions.

Today it is happen, no one is changing religion with will. Even most of the elder of present Muslim community change their religion due to fear.

arjun sai wrote:
suni51 wrote:

On paper Gandhi sounds well and ideal but you can't live with his tota ideology in present day. You will be a looser if you do.

Correctly said. Nowadays people need to learn how to fight against injustice. If a person follows the principle that if someone hit on one side of your face you should give him other side to hit, then he will be surely killed by this brutal world one day.

With change of time many thing changed, principal, teaching and many more.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.