Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Criminals and terrorists too have become celebrities here , thanks to our self serving politicians who go all out to sympathise with them in the name of secularism.

This is because Indian democracy is seriously flawed and the representative's act does not TOTALLY bar criminals from contesting elections

It is not possible, who will like to sign of their own death warant.

If stopping criminals is as tough as you think then India is certainly going to be the worst democracy in the world. I would like to see much stricter rules while selecting contestants for legislative seats.After all we look at them as our rule makers and not the ones who are accused of breaking the rules.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Kalyani Nandurkar
usha manohar wrote:

Criminals and terrorists too have become celebrities here , thanks to our self serving politicians who go all out to sympathise with them in the name of secularism.

Exactly! In fact, bigger the criminal better the mass appeal- example Phullan Devi, Lalu Yadav and the list goes on....

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

This is because Indian democracy is seriously flawed and the representative's act does not TOTALLY bar criminals from contesting elections

If stopping criminals is as tough as you think then India is certainly going to be the worst democracy in the world. I would like to see much stricter rules while selecting contestants for legislative seats.After all we look at them as our rule makers and not the ones who are accused of breaking the rules.

There are rules but what our politicians do is look for loopholes while Fielding candidates. I feel that certain ground rules like basic education qualification , no criminal record and no anti social bacground as laid own by the Constitution sould be strictly followed

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

There are rules but what our politicians do is look for loopholes while Fielding candidates. I feel that certain ground rules like basic education qualification , no criminal record and no anti social bacground as laid own by the Constitution sould be strictly followed

At present it is almost impossible for a honest person to contest elections. Some we are also responsible. We are favoring criminal for cast and religion. A hard core criminal is hero for cast and religion from which he/she belongs.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

At present it is almost impossible for a honest person to contest elections. Some we are also responsible. We are favoring criminal for cast and religion. A hard core criminal is hero for cast and religion from which he/she belongs.

There are a few who are very honest but the number is very small ..it is entirely dependent on people as to who they elect  if they decide to vote and bring someone with a criminal background into power , there is nothing much one can do. It also shows how immature the masses are.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

There are a few who are very honest but the number is very small ..it is entirely dependent on people as to who they elect  if they decide to vote and bring someone with a criminal background into power , there is nothing much one can do. It also shows how immature the masses are.

What people can do. Most of candidates are of criminal back ground. We have only option it is NATO.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.