Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Arunima Singh wrote:

Academic excellence and common sense ..they both need intelligence. Yes I would say it is the need of life skill which is more important in most of the circumstances than just mere academic degrees. 

Absolutely , I too feel that intelligence is inherent and is needed to make the wise and right decisions that makes life easy for an individual.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Academic excellence and common sense ..they both need intelligence. Yes I would say it is the need of life skill which is more important in most of the circumstances than just mere academic degrees. 

Absolutely , I too feel that intelligence is inherent and is needed to make the wise and right decisions that makes life easy for an individual.

No doubt for right decisions intelligence is pre condition. But it is not true that it is inborn. With proper education it may be developed.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

No doubt for right decisions intelligence is pre condition. But it is not true that it is inborn. With proper education it may be developed.

Intelligence is certainly innate ...please go through this article written by experts ..

One of the highly controversial issues today relates to that of intelligence. While some people believe that intelligence is inherited, some others feel that intelligence can be acquired through learning. In this essay, I would shed some light on both these views and then give my opinion on the matter.

On the one hand, intelligence is certainly innate. The main reason is that if parents are intelligent, children acquire the genes which lead to higher level of intelligence in children. For example, the IQ level of Albert Einstein, one of the most celebrated physicists in the world was very high. Similarly, his son also had a shockingly high level of IQ. Thus, it can be seen how intelligence can be acquired as a parental gift.

Although intelligence is innate, it does not mean that intelligence cannot be gained. If a person has passion and a pure desire he can achieve whatever he wants including intelligence. Hard work, dedication, and learning are the building blocks that help people acquire intelligence. For example, a bright student can accomplish a complicated task very quickly. However, a dull student can put in more hours of learning to accomplish the same task too. Therefore, it goes without saying that this viewpoint is credible and realistic.

Intelligence has a great role in every aspect of life. This essay discussed the fact that intelligence is not only inherited, but can also be improved or acquired through effort and learning. In my opinion, intelligence can be gained through motivation and learning.

( Source)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: anil
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Intelligence is certainly innate ...please go through this article written by experts ..

One of the highly controversial issues today relates to that of intelligence. While some people believe that intelligence is inherited, some others feel that intelligence can be acquired through learning. In this essay, I would shed some light on both these views and then give my opinion on the matter.

On the one hand, intelligence is certainly innate. The main reason is that if parents are intelligent, children acquire the genes which lead to higher level of intelligence in children. For example, the IQ level of Albert Einstein, one of the most celebrated physicists in the world was very high. Similarly, his son also had a shockingly high level of IQ. Thus, it can be seen how intelligence can be acquired as a parental gift.

Although intelligence is innate, it does not mean that intelligence cannot be gained. If a person has passion and a pure desire he can achieve whatever he wants including intelligence. Hard work, dedication, and learning are the building blocks that help people acquire intelligence. For example, a bright student can accomplish a complicated task very quickly. However, a dull student can put in more hours of learning to accomplish the same task too. Therefore, it goes without saying that this viewpoint is credible and realistic.

Intelligence has a great role in every aspect of life. This essay discussed the fact that intelligence is not only inherited, but can also be improved or acquired through effort and learning. In my opinion, intelligence can be gained through motivation and learning.

( Source)

Thanks for sharing it. I am example of it that it is not necessary that if parents are intelligent theirs children also intelligent. I am average student and always passed in 2nd division. But my son is more intelligent than me. he passed out his all exams. in !st division.

Thank you said by: arjun sai

@ anil, I am sure you are intelligent , many a times average performing students do better in life than rank students. I feel that intelligence is more about the smart handling of your life and adversities you face in life , not just about academic brilliance.

Thank you said by: anil
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

( Source)

Thanks for sharing it. I am example of it that it is not necessary that if parents are intelligent theirs children also intelligent. I am average student and always passed in 2nd division. But my son is more intelligent than me. he passed out his all exams. in !st division.

As Usha rightly mentioned, you might also be intelligent. Actually its not just in your case, in most of the family, the children and now the grand children seems to know more and more than their grand fathers. Its because today's children are getting more facilities than what their father's used to get in their time. They can access technologies like internet, mobile phones, you tubes etc which increases their knowledge tremendously.

usha manohar wrote:

@ anil, I am sure you are intelligent , many a times average performing students do better in life than rank students. I feel that intelligence is more about the smart handling of your life and adversities you face in life , not just about academic brilliance.

Yes I agree with you, rank is not only parameter to decide weather a person is intelligent or not. But about me I am not satisfied with my achievements in life.

Thank you said by: usha manohar
jabeen wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

( Source)

As Usha rightly mentioned, you might also be intelligent. Actually its not just in your case, in most of the family, the children and now the grand children seems to know more and more than their grand fathers. Its because today's children are getting more facilities than what their father's used to get in their time. They can access technologies like internet, mobile phones, you tubes etc which increases their knowledge tremendously.

Yes it is right that today children have better sources than old. In these day competition is increase on one site on other side facilities also increased. When I joined CA I never listen about coaching centers, but today most of city have coaching centers for CA students.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Yes I agree with you, rank is not only parameter to decide weather a person is intelligent or not. But about me I am not satisfied with my achievements in life.

Parameter for success and achievement is very dufficult to gauge. I doubt if any if anyone is totally satisfied with what they have done with their lives. One can have a good career but a dissatisfactory personal life either with regard to ones friends, relatives or even their relationship  with their spouse or children and vice versa ...so , we have to do whatever is possible within our capacity .

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Parameter for success and achievement is very dufficult to gauge. I doubt if any if anyone is totally satisfied with what they have done with their lives. One can have a good career but a dissatisfactory personal life either with regard to ones friends, relatives or even their relationship  with their spouse or children and vice versa ...so , we have to do whatever is possible within our capacity .

We are human being. So it is not possible to forget all bad thing. Not always but some time when I think about life than I feel that I can do much more but I couldn't. I am blaming it for others, it is all because of my weakness. At present I think than in this I could be do better. But time gone.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.