The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulations Sir. I wish this new laptop to be lucky and beneficial for you. HP laptops have good hardware and go a long way.
Thank you said by: epraneeth77

Great! I think you must be having problem with its new operating system and not the laptop. I am sure your new HP laptop has Windows 10 that you will get accustomed with soon. By the way I also have one HP laptop with Windows 10. I have another one with Ubuntu OS.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

arjun sai wrote:
Congratulations Sir. I wish this new laptop to be lucky and beneficial for you. HP laptops have good hardware and go a long way.

Thanks Arjun.

suni51 wrote:

Great! I think you must be having problem with its new operating system and not the laptop. I am sure your new HP laptop has Windows 10 that you will get accustomed with soon. By the way I also have one HP laptop with Windows 10. I have another one with Ubuntu OS.

I don't know about computers. So I don't know what is difference is window 7 and 10. I know only one thing window 10 is advance edition of window 7. I am using limited program. Know my laptop is working well for me it is fast than my older one. I don't know about Ubuntu OS. Thanks

anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I don't know about computers. So I don't know what is difference is window 7 and 10. I know only one thing window 10 is advance edition of window 7. I am using limited program. Know my laptop is working well for me it is fast than my older one. I don't know about Ubuntu OS. Thanks

Ubuntu is linux OS and open source just like windows os is by Microsoft. Ubuntu is also easy to use but it's interface is not very enjoyable and friendly like Windows. Ubuntu company used to send their OS CD free of cost to your address just to promote their product. When we were in college we used to order several Ubuntu CDs and distribute to students. Many time we encouraged students to install Ubuntu instead of Windows. But Windows supports all kind of software for job and office work. Even I uninstalled Ubuntu afterwards.

arjun sai wrote:

Are they better than Dell?

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

arjun sai wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Ubuntu is linux OS and open source just like windows os is by Microsoft. Ubuntu is also easy to use but it's interface is not very enjoyable and friendly like Windows. Ubuntu company used to send their OS CD free of cost to your address just to promote their product. When we were in college we used to order several Ubuntu CDs and distribute to students. Many time we encouraged students to install Ubuntu instead of Windows. But Windows supports all kind of software for job and office work. Even I uninstalled Ubuntu afterwards.

Thanks for telling me about Ubuntu. Indeed I never take formal coaching of computer. So I don't know much about it. I learned computer with doing job on it. So I limiter knowledge of it.

epraneeth77 wrote:
arjun sai wrote:

May be HP is better than dell and lenova.

epraneeth77 wrote:
arjun sai wrote:

Dell laptops are more durable and suitable for students since they don't keep proper care, that was the reason 90% of computer science students in my college had Dell laptops.  But HP laptops much better powerful performance but not that durable as Dell. HP laptops cannot be rough used and deserve care.

arjun sai wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
arjun sai wrote:

Dell laptops are more durable and suitable for students since they don't keep proper care, that was the reason 90% of computer science students in my college had Dell laptops.  But HP laptops much better powerful performance but not that durable as Dell. HP laptops cannot be rough used and deserve care.

Thanks for telling me all these. I will care my laptop. Indeed I don't know all about these.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.