I am sorry to restart this topic as the earlier one is locked. But I am not able to see any increase in my earning. When I click the recalculate earning tab, it does not work. When I clicked my earning tab, the last earning was till 4 th Nov. So nothing has been updated since then. I have already reached my minimum payout level, but can not request payment as my earning is stuck at 1460 since more than a month  now. I have sent an email to Boddunan support bu they have not replied yet. 

Can admin or moderators or even users on the site clarify my doubt.? The earning page has not been updated since a long time. What about other active members? Is their earning showing updated amount?

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

True, earnings have not been updated since more than a month ...my payment  although has been approved by the editor again since more than a month is waiting for approval by the admin. I sincerely hope he does the needful with regard to updates and payments at the earliest! Having said that , such a thing has happened quite a few times earlier ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have also reached minimum payment level. Its going to be for the first time. Do I need to send a request to the administrator saying that I have reached the minimum payment level or will he send the cheque automatically even if I don't send a request?

I am far from payout. But it is right that earning page didn't update since 22 November. I am hoping that by this Sunday earning page will be update.

jabeen wrote:

I have also reached minimum payment level. Its going to be for the first time. Do I need to send a request to the administrator saying that I have reached the minimum payment level or will he send the cheque automatically even if I don't send a request?

I think it will be better to send message regarding your "Name as appearing in your Bank Account" and your "Account Number" for online transfer. I received my payment directly to my account. I think maybe you can give the IFSC Code as well. I got my payment after 2 and half months after earning it.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Thank you said by: arjun sai, jabeen

No one needs to worry since the payment is on auto and will be sent to you provided your payment information is updated in your dashboard. Update of payment is delayed sometimes but done manually by admin if that's the case 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

No one needs to worry since the payment is on auto and will be sent to you provided your payment information is updated in your dashboard. Update of payment is delayed sometimes but done manually by admin if that's the case 

Thank you so much for clarifying it. Since it happened for the first time with me, I got a little concerned. But as Usha said it has happened earlier too and so I think it is not a big deal. I should have crossed the minimum payout limit by now and since I  have been paid once by the site, I do no need to send the request as it will be auto paid.

If you see your payment generated and no mail requesting bank details, please check your spam folder. If you can see your payment in the payments section, send the following details via contact us form.

- Your name as per bank account (must match name in boddunan payment profile)
- Account number
- Bank and Branch name
- IFSC code

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: jabeen

Thanks Maverick! I got my payment yesterday in my account! So others whose payment has been generated would have got it too or would be recieving soon enough!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I too received my payment yesterday in my bank account , thanks a lot Maverick !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have sent a request for payment through contact us. I hope to get it soon. My earnings on dashboard is Rs1460 on Nov22. I am sure I have crossed Rs1500.

I request the earning page and our earning on dashboard to be updated soon. That helps us to keep a track of our earning, otherwise we loose a track and keep guessing.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.