Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Regarding earniing

    by » 12 months ago


    Arunima Singh wrote:

     I have sent a request for payment through contact us. I hope to get it soon. My earnings on dashboard is Rs1460 on Nov22. I am sure I have crossed Rs1500.

    I request the earning page and our earning on dashboard to be updated soon. That helps us to keep a track of our earning, otherwise we loose a track and keep guessing.

    Yes I am agree with you earning page must be updated.


  • Re: Regarding earniing

    by » 12 months ago


    Arunima Singh wrote:

     I have sent a request for payment through contact us. I hope to get it soon. My earnings on dashboard is Rs1460 on Nov22. I am sure I have crossed Rs1500.

    I request the earning page and our earning on dashboard to be updated soon. That helps us to keep a track of our earning, otherwise we loose a track and keep guessing.

    The earnings page is always updated, I don't see any descrepancy. The last earning I can see in your account is on Nov 11. Please contact via the contact us form if you have any questions on your earnings.


    When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick


  • Re: Regarding earniing

    by » 12 months ago


    Maverick wrote:
    Arunima Singh wrote:

     I have sent a request for payment through contact us. I hope to get it soon. My earnings on dashboard is Rs1460 on Nov22. I am sure I have crossed Rs1500.

    I request the earning page and our earning on dashboard to be updated soon. That helps us to keep a track of our earning, otherwise we loose a track and keep guessing.

    The earnings page is always updated, I don't see any descrepancy. The last earning I can see in your account is on Nov 11. Please contact via the contact us form if you have any questions on your earnings.

    Yes, That is the last update and it has not been updated since then. I have contacted you via contact us form on the same issue. Hope you will respond to it soon. Thank you in advance.


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


  • Re: Regarding earniing

    by » 12 months ago


    Arunima Singh wrote:
    Maverick wrote:
    Arunima Singh wrote:

     I have sent a request for payment through contact us. I hope to get it soon. My earnings on dashboard is Rs1460 on Nov22. I am sure I have crossed Rs1500.

    I request the earning page and our earning on dashboard to be updated soon. That helps us to keep a track of our earning, otherwise we loose a track and keep guessing.

    The earnings page is always updated, I don't see any descrepancy. The last earning I can see in your account is on Nov 11. Please contact via the contact us form if you have any questions on your earnings.

    Yes, That is the last update and it has not been updated since then. I have contacted you via contact us form on the same issue. Hope you will respond to it soon. Thank you in advance.

    Can you let me know which earnings are missing in your account?


    When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick


  • Re: Regarding earniing

    by » 12 months ago


    After 22nd weekly earnings and daily earnings are not updated. Hence the earnings on the Dashboard are also the same as on 22nd November.


    Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!


  • Re: Regarding earniing

    by » 12 months ago


    I have already sent my bank detail and my payment is also shown generated. However, I am yet to receive my payment. Since it is to be my first payment, I wonder if the payment is being done through cheque? I am also concerned whether I have made a mistake in filling up the detail.

    I would like to know if it is possible to access the message we send to admin through contact us.


  • Re: Regarding earniing

    by » 12 months ago


    epraneeth77 wrote:

    After 22nd weekly earnings and daily earnings are not updated. Hence the earnings on the Dashboard are also the same as on 22nd November.

    They should be visible now.


    When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick


    Thank you said by: anil

  • Re: Regarding earniing

    by » 12 months ago


    jabeen wrote:

    I have already sent my bank detail and my payment is also shown generated. However, I am yet to receive my payment. Since it is to be my first payment, I wonder if the payment is being done through cheque? I am also concerned whether I have made a mistake in filling up the detail.

    I would like to know if it is possible to access the message we send to admin through contact us.

    Request you to send the details again. Sorry for any inconvenience.


    When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick


  • Re: Regarding earniing

    by » 12 months ago


    Maverick wrote:
    epraneeth77 wrote:

    After 22nd weekly earnings and daily earnings are not updated. Hence the earnings on the Dashboard are also the same as on 22nd November.

    They should be visible now.

    Thanks Maverick, now earning page updated and it is not  problem. 


  • Re: Regarding earniing

    by » 12 months ago


    Maverick wrote:
    Arunima Singh wrote:
    Maverick wrote:
    Arunima Singh wrote:

     I have sent a request for payment through contact us. I hope to get it soon. My earnings on dashboard is Rs1460 on Nov22. I am sure I have crossed Rs1500.

    I request the earning page and our earning on dashboard to be updated soon. That helps us to keep a track of our earning, otherwise we loose a track and keep guessing.

    The earnings page is always updated, I don't see any descrepancy. The last earning I can see in your account is on Nov 11. Please contact via the contact us form if you have any questions on your earnings.

    Yes, That is the last update and it has not been updated since then. I have contacted you via contact us form on the same issue. Hope you will respond to it soon. Thank you in advance.

    Can you let me know which earnings are missing in your account?

    Now I can see the updated earnings and nothing is missing. Thanks for taking care of that. I can see that my payment has also been processed. 


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.