Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Maverick wrote:
jabeen wrote:

I have already sent my bank detail and my payment is also shown generated. However, I am yet to receive my payment. Since it is to be my first payment, I wonder if the payment is being done through cheque? I am also concerned whether I have made a mistake in filling up the detail.

I would like to know if it is possible to access the message we send to admin through contact us.

Request you to send the details again. Sorry for any inconvenience.

I have again sent my bank detail to the Boddunan Support through contact us form. Hope I can get my payment soon.

Sites  like Boddunan are not for earning but fun. I don't bother about earning on Boddunan and just like to write some comments. If one has to earn than writing on sites like blasting news. I wont disclose my earnings there but its phenomenal,

MG Singh wrote:

Sites  like Boddunan are not for earning but fun. I don't bother about earning on Boddunan and just like to write some comments. If one has to earn than writing on sites like blasting news. I wont disclose my earnings there but its phenomenal,

Here too when we had the competitions etc , the earning was good, I remember many of us active members earning more than Rs 5000 per month ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Here too when we had the competitions etc , the earning was good, I remember many of us active members earning more than Rs 5000 per month ..

We must get that magic back. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.