Today finance minister Piyush Goyal present interim budget for the financial year 2019-20. It is last budget of BJP government. Tomorrow I will read it is newspaper. High light of it is:.

Tax free Income raise to 2.5 lack to 5 lack. Standard deduction 40000 to 50000. Subsidy to marginal farmers 6000 PA. Pension for labours. Increase in tax free income in master strock of BJP government. What it yours opinion?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It's an excellent budget that has pretty much taken care of all aspects esp agriculture and middle class wage earners. Since this is an election year any measure taken will be criticize d by the opposition which we need not worry about. It is a well thought out good budget as far as I am concerned and if it will a a few more seats why not? It is not as if such a thing has not been done by the Congress party before ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

But where the money will come from for all the generous announcements made?. They should make some provisions for generating the money too.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: epraneeth77

Budgets are a constant juggling act, give and take ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

It's an excellent budget that has pretty much taken care of all aspects esp agriculture and middle class wage earners. Since this is an election year any measure taken will be criticize d by the opposition which we need not worry about. It is a well thought out good budget as far as I am concerned and if it will a a few more seats why not? It is not as if such a thing has not been done by the Congress party before ...

Income tax rates are high. after 5 lacks it is 20%. It must decrease to 10%

suni51 wrote:

But where the money will come from for all the generous announcements made?. They should make some provisions for generating the money too.

Yes it is better if budget give some hints for source of revenue. 

anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Yes it is better if budget give some hints for source of revenue. 

You are saying two opposite things at the same time. On one hand you want to reduce the tax for upper class and at the same time you want to know the source of income lol.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Income tax rates are high. after 5 lacks it is 20%. It must decrease to 10%

It was 20% before also, the thing is we are forgetting that we were paying 10% from 2.5 to 5 lakhs earlier which was reduced to 5% and now no tax upto 5 lakhs. We must understand what government has done to our benefit.

If the tax from 5 to 8 lakhs is decreased to 10% that is a change that will come after some years or may be more no. of years because that is a big move where there are many tax payers in that bracket.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

I think it looked like a full budget rather than an interim budget, neverthless it was a fantastic and historic budget which covered all areas like defence, Agriculture, Real Estate and Middle class salaried people. Also deductions and tax free investments along with increase in Gratuity limit are some other good moves.

However BJP must have given the farmers more than just 6000 which may backfire. The salaried middle class urban people have got more benefit than rural folks. In a situation where BJP is having a challenge from rural voters and not much from urban class, the government should have given more benefits to rural class than urban class in my opinion. Lets see what happens!

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Should this Interim Budget pass the Loksabha and Rajyasabha for implementing?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.