It is today's news that Supreme court order to Mayawati to pay cost of statue of her and elephants, symbol of BSP. Once Akhilesh said that Mayawati spends 40 thousand on it. What will happen now.

Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Supreme court order Mayawati to pay cost of statue of her and elephants

    by » 6 months ago


    But the shameless lady is defending her action ...how low can one stoop? some of  our politicians like Mayawati have neither shame,dignity nor any patriotism left in them, i is all about self help and personal growth in every direction.


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


    Thank you said by: suni51

  • Re: Supreme court order Mayawati to pay cost of statue of her and elephants

    by » 6 months ago


    She is as shameless as the others are....Tejasvi Yadav, Akhilesh Yadav, etc. they are are really shameless and stooped so low each time they were asked to vacate government premises. Akhilesh even went so far as to ruthlessly destroy the bungalow in which he lived for years! They should all be punished for it and if Mayawati refuses to pay, she should be jailed!


    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)


  • Re: Supreme court order Mayawati to pay cost of statue of her and elephants

    by » 6 months ago


    The Supreme Court has rightly made the observation that Mayawati should pay for the erecting the useless statues and parks. She had wasted public money in such a large amount. Waiting for the day when she is made to reimburse those money from her personal account. That would teach all the politicians to think twice before wasting public money so freely.


  • Re: Supreme court order Mayawati to pay cost of statue of her and elephants

    by » 6 months ago


    usha manohar wrote:

    But the shameless lady is defending her action ...how low can one stoop? some of  our politicians like Mayawati have neither shame,dignity nor any patriotism left in them, i is all about self help and personal growth in every direction.

    All thing is right about this lady. What will happen is future. It is order of Supreme court. How she will pay. She is in race of PM. I think if by mistake she will be PM that she may be passed resolution and declare these national monument.blush


  • Re: Supreme court order Mayawati to pay cost of statue of her and elephants

    by » 6 months ago


    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

    She is as shameless as the others are....Tejasvi Yadav, Akhilesh Yadav, etc. they are are really shameless and stooped so low each time they were asked to vacate government premises. Akhilesh even went so far as to ruthlessly destroy the bungalow in which he lived for years! They should all be punished for it and if Mayawati refuses to pay, she should be jailed!

    Jail is possible?. if it will happen it is most right one in India history and also lesson for corrupt politicians who are using public funds as their property.


  • Re: Supreme court order Mayawati to pay cost of statue of her and elephants

    by » 6 months ago


    jabeen wrote:

    The Supreme Court has rightly made the observation that Mayawati should pay for the erecting the useless statues and parks. She had wasted public money in such a large amount. Waiting for the day when she is made to reimburse those money from her personal account. That would teach all the politicians to think twice before wasting public money so freely.

    She reimburse this hug amount from their personal accounts. It is day time dream. If in coming election we have hang parliament and if she have more than 20 seats, she will recover this amount with deal. Other wise she will be do riots and strikes in country.


  • Re: Supreme court order Mayawati to pay cost of statue of her and elephants

    by » 6 months ago


    And they are few headless people and journalists like Ashutosh who are comparing it with the Statue of Unity. People just loose their mind when they compare Sardar Patel with Mayawati.


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


    Thank you said by: usha manohar

  • Re: Supreme court order Mayawati to pay cost of statue of her and elephants

    by » 6 months ago


    Arunima Singh wrote:

    And they are few headless people and journalists like Ashutosh who are comparing it with the Statue of Unity. People just loose their mind when they compare Sardar Patel with Mayawati.

    Absolutely so , They dont seem to know the difference between monuments built for patriots and shameless power hungry politicians building their own statues , honestly how can any self respecting individual even support such a party and its leader ? 


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Supreme court order Mayawati to pay cost of statue of her and elephants

    by » 6 months ago


    I have lost all hopes now. I thought the public of this country knows its future but no. The public has not come out of its mindset of cast based politics and politicians like Mayawati, Lalu, Tejaswi, Rahul etc etc have taken full advantage of this mindset. The country is going to dogs but no one seems to care about it. Really sad to see the downfall o this country due to selfish politicians and bureaucrats..


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


  • Re: Supreme court order Mayawati to pay cost of statue of her and elephants

    by » 6 months ago


    suni51 wrote:

    I have lost all hopes now. I thought the public of this country knows its future but no. The public has not come out of its mindset of cast based politics and politicians like Mayawati, Lalu, Tejaswi, Rahul etc etc have taken full advantage of this mindset. The country is going to dogs but no one seems to care about it. Really sad to see the downfall o this country due to selfish politicians and bureaucrats..

    Add to that the lies told by sold media, leftists and seculars who try to influence the minds of the public  who already have little capacity of thinking prudently and have short memories!


    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)


    Thank you said by: suni51, epraneeth77

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.