What types of fraud call you faced in past?

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Fraud calls like you have won lottery and that you have to come to certain place along with your spouse with some id proofs are very common here. If we go, they will bash us and take away all the money and valuable items and passwords/PIN's

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

I did not get any such call but received similar messages from three different senders. They all were from females pretending that they read my reviews on Amazon and wanted me to write paid reviews for them and they will give me free products. I said yes, and next came their demand for my Amazon profile. I gave them my public profile although the link they sent directed to me my private profile. Next came their mail demanding my bank details so that they could send me money against my reviews. I asked them if they were supposed to give me free products then why do they need my bank details. Next time the same mail came from a different person.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I used to get this message very frequently that my mobile number has won some lottery entry and I have won a huge amount.  They asked to click the link. I preferred to just delete those messages and never opened such mails . They might have some malicious virus and it is better to stay away from them. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

I used to get this message very frequently that my mobile number has won some lottery entry and I have won a huge amount.  They asked to click the link. I preferred to just delete those messages and never opened such mails . They might have some malicious virus and it is better to stay away from them. 

I too received such messages few times and chose not to rrspore to them. Apart from that there are two more fraud calls that I received which I am unlikely to forget.

One of them I received many years back. The caller claimed to be from Airtel company which incidentally was my service provider. He said he was conducting a survey and wanted some personal information such as names, address and so on. I replied since he is from Airtel, the company has all my details and he can access from it and cut the call.

Another fraud call was the one I received last year. The caller informed that my ATM card has been blocked and to send him the card detail if I wish to activate my card. He also suggested that I check my balance in a nearby ATM booth. I cut the call after sometimes and fortunately didn't listen to him.

Thank you said by: epraneeth77

I also received a Mail from a certain Car company, Audi I guess with its branding and everything written professionally stating that you have to pay a certain amount as DD in favour of so & so and you will receive your car at your doorstep. It was mentioning you won it! Congratulations. But the Logo was not exactly of Audi.

There are many such mails which are fake which ask either for personal details or ask to pay an amount upfront which is less than the gift that they are giving, which in fact is fake as there is no gift that will be sent and amount will be looted.

Also I received a fake job offer from a company with good professionally written polished email. Only con was it was asking DD upfront.

Anything which asks for payment or personal details I am just ignoring them. Also there are many mails coming these days that Deloitte & other Big 4 companies are hiring, please click here and submit your resume. I haven't clicked on them and I am expecting some kind of virus in it which will get into the system or mobile if clicked.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

These days some people call to us and say that please remove your sim and keep it after 15 to 20 minutes, we will activate better services or offers will be restored or some or the other thing they will say, but in fact it is to clone our number and use our OTP with the cloned number and do some fraud.

Also it is used to call to their relations and say that he is kidnapped, if you want you can call his number, it will be switched off. They can say many reasons so it is important to not to listen to those calls information.

Also now there are some calls from different numbers like +11 403030 something like that with + symbol and some big number. I have lifted some calls & fear something might have happened though till now I have not faced any loss.

I recently got call from one guy. He claimed he is from Mumbai Branch of SBI bank. And he told me I am going to generate new debit card for you and also give you credit card. Just tell me the numbers on your current card. if not we will charge you 1700 Rs later. It was such an annoyance. I yelled a lot on that guy and he disconnected the phone. 

jabeen wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

I too received such messages few times and chose not to rrspore to them. Apart from that there are two more fraud calls that I received which I am unlikely to forget.

One of them I received many years back. The caller claimed to be from Airtel company which incidentally was my service provider. He said he was conducting a survey and wanted some personal information such as names, address and so on. I replied since he is from Airtel, the company has all my details and he can access from it and cut the call.

Another fraud call was the one I received last year. The caller informed that my ATM card has been blocked and to send him the card detail if I wish to activate my card. He also suggested that I check my balance in a nearby ATM booth. I cut the call after sometimes and fortunately didn't listen to him.

I had a similar call from Airtel few years back and I replied the same thing to them.

We really need to be cautious of these con people.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.