The topic is locked.

Next two days are festival day. Whole India, special North India will celebrate festival of color. Happy Holi to all boddunan friendsImage result for image holi.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Happy Holi to you and your family! I know it is a big festival in North. Bangalore has also picked up with the Holi fever in last few years but still it is not that big. Have a safe Holi.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

Happy Holi to you and your family! I know it is a big festival in North. Bangalore has also picked up with the Holi fever in last few years but still it is not that big. Have a safe Holi.

We India are celebrating our festival at abroad, Bangalore is India. And it have many North India so celebration is not problem. Three son of my sister, 2 son of my sister-in-law and one nephew are living in Bangalore.

Happy holi to you all!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Happy Holi, unfortunately we have office even today, though I don't play with colors ;).

It is a very vibrant festival of all with people playing with colors and bonding, especially relations and friends.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Holi festival greetings to all those who celebrate it.... I love the very concept of it especially the colors , am told that it is the end of spring and the beginning of summer.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Happy Holi to All! I hope you had a nice colorful day. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

usha manohar wrote:

Holi festival greetings to all those who celebrate it.... I love the very concept of it especially the colors , am told that it is the end of spring and the beginning of summer.

Thanks, you are color lover than why you not playing holi. Our all festivals are for celebration and enjoy. I don't like to play color but I like to eat some special dishes which are made on this day.

Thank you said by: usha manohar
usha manohar wrote:

Is Holi not celebrated at your place?

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

In south least people celebrate Holi.  We in North India also don't celebrate festival of South India. But Holi is popular in some state of South India.

anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

In south least people celebrate Holi.  We in North India also don't celebrate festival of South India. But Holi is popular in some state of South India.

No we don't celebrate holi here although it is celebrated in college campus by students since there are many north Indian students studying in various colleges and the locals too celebrate it along with them. Incidentally yesterday being full moon day , it was really magnificent with a super moon lighting up the sky..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.