Today I read a statement of Umar Abdullah. He said that if he will come in power he will start old system in J&K, it is PM and President of J&K. If it will happen than India have two Prime minister and two President. His party is supporting to major alliance. It means congress and other opposition party is agree with him because they didn't comments on it. 

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I don't think it is possible at all. All that he is trying to do is to make J&K people who are vulnerable, to support and those people who are rebels kind, they will support him and make him win to make their state independent and subsequently merge in Pakistan.

These are certainly dangerous signs for J&K. Freedom of speech is being used explicitly even at the cost of Nationalism. It is a  very critical situation where the many people of J&K who know that their land belong to India to be vocal and dissuade any such kind of leaders who are trying to seperate the State from it's Nation.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh, suni51

Apparently that's how it was until 1952/53..and I am sure it suited the Abdullahs very well. Now what is required there is presidents rule or better military rule until the valley and it's people learn to tow the line ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: jabeen, suni51

Even if separate president and prime minister existed in Kashmir earlier, the fact is they are now a part of India. They can't expect to go back in time. I agree with Usha that military rule should be imposed if they continue to talk of changes that would disintgrate India.

The Abdullahs are a stain not just on the country but also for J&K, they have only been selfish all of these years and now such a ridiculous statement. Times change, people move forward, not backwards! When will they ever learn?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh, suni51
epraneeth77 wrote:

I don't think it is possible at all. All that he is trying to do is to make J&K people who are vulnerable, to support and those people who are rebels kind, they will support him and make him win to make their state independent and subsequently merge in Pakistan.

These are certainly dangerous signs for J&K. Freedom of speech is being used explicitly even at the cost of Nationalism. It is a  very critical situation where the many people of J&K who know that their land belong to India to be vocal and dissuade any such kind of leaders who are trying to seperate the State from it's Nation.

Both Abdullah and Mehbooba are threatening India. Abdullas is saying for separate President and Prime Minister and Mehboo said that if section 370 remove Kashmir separate from India. She is saying only for Kashmir not for Jammu and Ladakh. Intention of Kashmir's leader never been in favor of India. 

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

The Abdullahs are a stain not just on the country but also for J&K, they have only been selfish all of these years and now such a ridiculous statement. Times change, people move forward, not backwards! When will they ever learn?

He added more in his previous statement. Separate PM, President and now separate flag and constitution of Kashmir. In coming year he also claim for separate army of Kashmir.  Worse thing is that congress is silent.

The First Abdullah spent 11+ years in jail (1953-1965). It's right time these two Abdulahs along with other separatists like Mehbooba and rest of the gang spend their time in their rightful place, the jail. I don't want them to go to Pakistan because they belong to Indian jails and nowhere else. I wish we had a stricter law against traitors.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

usha manohar wrote:

Apparently that's how it was until 1952/53..and I am sure it suited the Abdullahs very well. Now what is required there is presidents rule or better military rule until the valley and it's people learn to tow the line ..

Kashmir's leader threatening, that it section 35A and section 370 remove Kashmir will separate from India. Earlier Pakistan was also threatening that if India enter in Pakistan for surgical strike, they will use nuclear bomb. They threat if at time of kargil and on 26/11. What happen after two surgical strike. Now India have not any fear of Pakistan's Islamic bombs. Like if India government must be remove 35A and 370. Country is able to handle situation after it. It is my believe nothing will happen if these section will removed.

suni51 wrote:

The First Abdullah spent 11+ years in jail (1953-1965). It's right time these two Abdulahs along with other separatists like Mehbooba and rest of the gang spend their time in their rightful place, the jail. I don't want them to go to Pakistan because they belong to Indian jails and nowhere else. I wish we had a stricter law against traitors.

India must be remove section 370 and 35 A. and watch what Mehbooba will do. I am agree with you Jail is right place of these traitor. These are eating of India and also crushing and abusing  India.

anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

He added more in his previous statement. Separate PM, President and now separate flag and constitution of Kashmir. In coming year he also claim for separate army of Kashmir.  Worse thing is that congress is silent.

Kashmir already have a separate flag which are hoisted along with the national flag. So I don't think anyone is demanding another separate flag. And they are not the only state to use separate regional flag along with national flag. If I am not mistaken last year or so, there was an issue about demand to recognise separate flag for Karnataka state.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.