Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Addiction to our mobile phones can seriously damage our eyes and ears in the long run. Moreover, it has been proved scientifically that talking on mobile phones for a very long duration at a stretch affects the brain health. Also, don't forget the number of accidents taking place everyday as a result of this addiction while crossing roads.

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
Saurav Banerjee wrote:

Addiction to our mobile phones can seriously damage our eyes and ears in the long run. Moreover, it has been proved scientifically that talking on mobile phones for a very long duration at a stretch affects the brain health. Also, don't forget the number of accidents taking place everyday as a result of this addiction while crossing roads.

Indeed, there have been some very unfortunate accidents due to phone driving and walking while working on phone. Some people have come under reverse driving car, while some others have been trampled down or hit by vehicles.

Mobiles have become a serious craze because of its less life span and never ending new combination of innovations resulting in multiple phones having different features. Also the Data packs now have increased the madness and frenzy around Smart Phones like never ever before.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Thank you said by: Saurav Banerjee
epraneeth77 wrote:
Saurav Banerjee wrote:

Indeed, there have been some very unfortunate accidents due to phone driving and walking while working on phone. Some people have come under reverse driving car, while some others have been trampled down or hit by vehicles.

Mobiles have become a serious craze because of its less life span and never ending new combination of innovations resulting in multiple phones having different features. Also the Data packs now have increased the madness and frenzy around Smart Phones like never ever before.

How mobiles are harmful for children it is an example. In my city three minors rape 8 years old girls, They do it after watching port contents on mobile. 

epraneeth77 wrote:

Using too much mobile phones definitely affects the health of a person. It depletes his thinking power, makes him more virtual, in the sense that understanding real life situations and world is not as better as common man. His eyes gets strained and he becomes more isolated in social life.

The current data war which is going in telecom sector has dis advantages and advantages to the users. A normal user who comes back home everyday and has wifi & desktop at home doesn't require the amount of data which is being offered currently (1GB per day). But this offer is making people to increase their mobile usage without much benefit, rather it is creating an adverse impact on people.

HI, it's not even 1 GB but the allotted minimum quota is 1.5 GB per day.

Thank you said by: epraneeth77

I am getting 1.5 GB data which is enough for all my work even if I am online whole day. By the way I have not applied for my wired internet connection since February (on my return to India). I am saving at least 1000/ per month on phone and internet now. Same is the case of my wife too. That means we are saving at least 2000/ per month  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Saurav Banerjee, epraneeth77
suni51 wrote:

I am getting 1.5 GB data which is enough for all my work even if I am online whole day. By the way I have not applied for my wired internet connection since February (on my return to India). I am saving at least 1000/ per month on phone and internet now. Same is the case of my wife too. That means we are saving at least 2000/ per month  

Yes, it has become economic and very useful to people who are outside most of the time and require to use Net. But for children and teens, it is not advisable.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Yes, it has become economic and very useful to people who are outside most of the time and require to use Net. But for children and teens, it is not advisable.

I also have I GB data but here it is too slow for to use it in laptop. I am using laptop for online work so it is not much useful for me. I am using BSNL connection.

anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I also have I GB data but here it is too slow for to use it in laptop. I am using laptop for online work so it is not much useful for me. I am using BSNL connection.

Does your BSNL connection work fine? Also the services seems very slow in my area. Is it good in your location?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.