Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Priyanka Wadra did a wonderful job. She helped limit Congress to one single seat (from 2). I think his brother Rahul knew the capabilities of his sister so he booked a seat in Kerala in advance.hand 

May I request Members Please Avoid Writing Two Posts in a ROW

pray

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

All the lies and negative propaganda carried out by Rahul and company has actually backfired.  Indian voters have given him a befitting reply.  Hope he accepts it with all humility and grace.  

Absolutely ...Pritanka Vadra was considered their saving angel who would work wondersw but  with her high handed manner and arrogance she only made matters worse

I think she will go back to taking care of her family and household.  She made a big sacrifice to come and save democracy.  People of UP have given her a reply that they don't need her help to save country or democracy. 

I was surprised at her arrogance when she asked Congress workers... Varanasi se aa jau,  Modi ke khiladiyon?  That shows how much ignorant these dynast sycophants can be due to their arrogance. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

suni51 wrote:

Priyanka Wadra did a wonderful job. She helped limit Congress to one single seat (from 2). I think his brother Rahul knew the capabilities of his sister so he booked a seat in Kerala in advance.hand 

May I request Members Please Avoid Writing Two Posts in a ROW

pray

Rahul is not able to revived congress. Before this election it was view of some peoples than Priynka is more smart than Rahhul so she can revived congress. But now last hope is over.

epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

Actually Hospitals thing was mentioned by Congress during elections time. I forgot that. The hospitals thing was in Congress Manifesto.

How much politicians are serious about their manifesto, we all know about it. It is nothing more than a  carrot before mouth of horse. Health service of country is for every person not for peoples of a religion.

Even then the Congress is trying it's old ways of false promises, hoping that people will fall for it. They are trying their best to lure the voters into their slow poison.

This election proved that Indian voters are much more mature than earlier. They know what is good and what is bad. They are sincer for their right. Politicians must take message from this election than now voter will not vote for religion and cast.

Arunima Singh wrote:

All the lies and negative propaganda carried out by Rahul and company has actually backfired.  Indian voters have given him a befitting reply.  Hope he accepts it with all humility and grace.  

Thankfully he has accepted the people mandate and did not challenge the EVM's or blame the Modi government of conspiracy in getting the votes through collusion with EC.

I thought there was so much confusion which is what everyone might have felt but everyone knew whom to vote in their heart and mind.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Thankfully he has accepted the people mandate and did not challenge the EVM's or blame the Modi government of conspiracy in getting the votes through collusion with EC.

I thought there was so much confusion which is what everyone might have felt but everyone knew whom to vote in their heart and mind.

Today EC has completed counting of VVPAT slips as per the direction of SC.  Representatives (2 from each party)  were  present there and it seems that it perfectly matched with EVM counting.  Now questioning EVM would be bringing in more disgrace and humiliation. 

And he can't say that EVMs in Punjab and Kerela worked while others did not.  

All these confusion and doubts were mainly by media.  They all went for headline management and none were neutral. 

Arunima Singh wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Today EC has completed counting of VVPAT slips as per the direction of SC.  Representatives (2 from each party)  were  present there and it seems that it perfectly matched with EVM counting.  Now questioning EVM would be bringing in more disgrace and humiliation. 

All these confusion and doubts were mainly by media.  They all went for headline management and none were neutral. 

It is not fair to blame media for it. How many time opposition leader went to SC and EC for it. Before one day of counting they filed petition in SC for it but SC denied to listen it. Blaming EVM was noting more than a last efforts. We can say it  as Samp Nikal Gya Lakir Pittey Raho. One leader said that this election was match fixing between BJP and EC.

I am not blaming media for EVM crying.  

But media did a lot to weave stories around gathbandhan,  highlighting Priyanka as a savior to Congress.  This all really did instill some doubts about Modis come back.  They made special stories showing the strength of SP BSP coalition and the popularity of Priyanka. 

Arunima Singh wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

It is not just the media who is blaming EVM, but the losers. Mayawati also claimed that the EVMs were at fault that she could not win in UP while the fact is that she has become too arrogant and too huge for her own shoes. She did not speak to people, did not bother to connect with them so people have shown her her rightful place. But she still lays blame on EVMs.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Absolutely ...Pritanka Vadra was considered their saving angel who would work wondersw but  with her high handed manner and arrogance she only made matters worse

I think she will go back to taking care of her family and household.  She made a big sacrifice to come and save democracy.  People of UP have given her a reply that they don't need her help to save country or democracy. 

I was surprised at her arrogance when she asked Congress workers... Varanasi se aa jau,  Modi ke khiladiyon?  That shows how much ignorant these dynast sycophants can be due to their arrogance. 

Absolutely , arrogance and the sense of entitlement that they own the nation and everyone should automatically make way for their family. I remember the way Robert Vadra reacted to a media person when asked about the case filed against him on the controversial land deal ..he showed his anger and arrogance by literally pushing the man and saying how can you? Meaning how can you have the guts ? There is a saying " past sins have long shadows ' 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.