Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I think Nehru Gandhi family members consider themselves equivalent to Royal family of England. Next they will demand the title of Prince and Princess for their children. So if Wadras are behaving that way (Robert challenged a press reporter when asked about charges, "Are you sure?" and then he pushed the reporter hard). Now Priyanka who is never seen in the public normally comes out during election time and challenges PM Modi - Should I fight from Varanasi? The irony is she was made GS of Eastern UP and her brother lost his KHANDANI seat. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Arunima Singh wrote:

I am not blaming media for EVM crying.  

But media did a lot to weave stories around gathbandhan,  highlighting Priyanka as a savior to Congress.  This all really did instill some doubts about Modis come back.  They made special stories showing the strength of SP BSP coalition and the popularity of Priyanka. 

Some channel are supporter of congress so only these channels done it. If you saw one song in favor of congress sown at only one channel. Z channel are supporter of BJP but NDTV is supporter of congress. 

suni51 wrote:

I think Nehru Gandhi family members consider themselves equivalent to Royal family of England. Next they will demand the title of Prince and Princess for their children. So if Wadras are behaving that way (Robert challenged a press reporter when asked about charges, "Are you sure?" and then he pushed the reporter hard). Now Priyanka who is never seen in the public normally comes out during election time and challenges PM Modi - Should I fight from Varanasi? The irony is she was made GS of Eastern UP and her brother lost his KHANDANI seat. 

Once Indira Gandhi said that we are not from royal family but with our service to nation we are like from royal family. Indeed whole congress is thinking that one we have right to rule in this country. They always said the BJP never cut their finger in freedom agitation. For them congress in only party and congress person are peoples who fight for freedom. 

It is definitely a big diplomatic win for India's foreign policy that finally termed JeM chief Masood Azhar as Global terrorist. The impact of this decision may not be seen immediately but it is a big and effective step in direction of curbing the hands of terrorism in long run. It will put pressure on Pakistan now and compel it to take effective visible action against Masood Azhar.

Umang Shah wrote:

It is definitely a big diplomatic win for India's foreign policy that finally termed JeM chief Masood Azhar as Global terrorist. The impact of this decision may not be seen immediately but it is a big and effective step in direction of curbing the hands of terrorism in long run. It will put pressure on Pakistan now and compel it to take effective visible action against Masood Azhar.

We can feel its impact. Pakistan in under pressure. Earlier if 2 terrorist were killer by forces, 3 soldiers were victim. But know in most of encounters only terrorists are killing. Terrorists are not getting support from Pakistan based terrorists and army.

For sure it was a diplomatic win which positions India in a good place on International platform. Even China can't keep playing a hypocrite.  The message is quite clear to the world that now India is not ready to go soft with terrorism.  Modi has developed a good diplomatic relations and support of Israel in technology is a big thimbs up for us.  Many wanted terrorists have been gunned down in recent times.  This government has really tightened it's grip over terrorism. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

For sure it was a diplomatic win which positions India in a good place on International platform. Even China can't keep playing a hypocrite.  The message is quite clear to the world that now India is not ready to go soft with terrorism.  Modi has developed a good diplomatic relations and support of Israel in technology is a big thimbs up for us.  Many wanted terrorists have been gunned down in recent times.  This government has really tightened it's grip over terrorism. 

Yes first time we are feeling that terrorists and their supporters in India are on back foot. Pakistan have fear of India and Israel friendship. 

It's a big victory for India ! What more can one ask for after receiving support in this matter from a nation like China. Therefore, I feel it's the best possible result and a big step to fight against terrorism.

Saurav Banerjee wrote:

It's a big victory for India ! What more can one ask for after receiving support in this matter from a nation like China. Therefore, I feel it's the best possible result and a big step to fight against terrorism.

China have their own agenda so it is not right to say that China supported India. In last 5 month armed forces killed 101 terrorists but 50 new joined terrorists groups.

UN is pretty funny to be honest. They brand what they find less threat to their own people. And while other nations are burning due to JeM and ISIS, it can be said that these foreigners know only their own interest. So unless it affects their home, they don't consider it as a threat. That's what I have learned from my experience so far. I don't think UN is being fair to the rest of the world. 

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.