Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Mahesh wrote:

UN is pretty funny to be honest. They brand what they find less threat to their own people. And while other nations are burning due to JeM and ISIS, it can be said that these foreigners know only their own interest. So unless it affects their home, they don't consider it as a threat. That's what I have learned from my experience so far. I don't think UN is being fair to the rest of the world. 

UN is indeed funny. They are more leftist in their tendencies and like you say, will only brand outfits and known terrorists only if it suits them and their own home remains unaffected. So I think UN should actually not be encouraged or considered important enough.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Mahesh wrote:

UN is pretty funny to be honest. They brand what they find less threat to their own people. And while other nations are burning due to JeM and ISIS, it can be said that these foreigners know only their own interest. So unless it affects their home, they don't consider it as a threat. That's what I have learned from my experience so far. I don't think UN is being fair to the rest of the world. 

What is UN at present. It is slave of five nations. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.