Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Are 100 crore Hindu are violent

by » 2 weeks ago

Mahabharata war was fought to protect the good against the evil, so was Shreeram's war against Ravan! Hindus fought mostly in self defense and also to protect the good and righteous against the evil. They never fought just to quench their thirst for blood in a manner that the Normans, Vikings, Anglo-Saxons, Muhammedans, Christians etc. fought. All these names that I mentioned fought only to please and quench their own thirst for blood and adventure and a deep need to overpower and imprison those who proved weaker than themselves. do read more about the Crusades against the Islamic Invaders, the dark medieval times, all of these during the same period that India was a prosperous and wealthy nation with peace reigning in the country.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: epraneeth77

• Re: Are 100 crore Hindu are violent

by » 2 weeks ago

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Mahabharata war was fought to protect the good against the evil, so was Shreeram's war against Ravan! Hindus fought mostly in self defense and also to protect the good and righteous against the evil. They never fought just to quench their thirst for blood in a manner that the Normans, Vikings, Anglo-Saxons, Muhammedans, Christians etc. fought. All these names that I mentioned fought only to please and quench their own thirst for blood and adventure and a deep need to overpower and imprison those who proved weaker than themselves. do read more about the Crusades against the Islamic Invaders, the dark medieval times, all of these during the same period that India was a prosperous and wealthy nation with peace reigning in the country.

They also fought war to spread their religion. I read some where that they have sward in one hand and their holy book in second hand. Select one People who are not agree to accept religion, than sward is for them. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.