Are 100 crore Hindu are violent

Category: General Discussions 6 months ago
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Are 100 crore Hindu are violent

    by » 6 months ago


    Mahabharata war was fought to protect the good against the evil, so was Shreeram's war against Ravan! Hindus fought mostly in self defense and also to protect the good and righteous against the evil. They never fought just to quench their thirst for blood in a manner that the Normans, Vikings, Anglo-Saxons, Muhammedans, Christians etc. fought. All these names that I mentioned fought only to please and quench their own thirst for blood and adventure and a deep need to overpower and imprison those who proved weaker than themselves. do read more about the Crusades against the Islamic Invaders, the dark medieval times, all of these during the same period that India was a prosperous and wealthy nation with peace reigning in the country.


    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)


    Thank you said by: epraneeth77, Arunima Singh

  • Re: Are 100 crore Hindu are violent

    by » 6 months ago


    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

    Mahabharata war was fought to protect the good against the evil, so was Shreeram's war against Ravan! Hindus fought mostly in self defense and also to protect the good and righteous against the evil. They never fought just to quench their thirst for blood in a manner that the Normans, Vikings, Anglo-Saxons, Muhammedans, Christians etc. fought. All these names that I mentioned fought only to please and quench their own thirst for blood and adventure and a deep need to overpower and imprison those who proved weaker than themselves. do read more about the Crusades against the Islamic Invaders, the dark medieval times, all of these during the same period that India was a prosperous and wealthy nation with peace reigning in the country.

    They also fought war to spread their religion. I read some where that they have sward in one hand and their holy book in second hand. Select one People who are not agree to accept religion, than sward is for them. 


    Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

  • Re: Are 100 crore Hindu are violent

    by » 5 months ago


    First of all, we must understand that these politician are very smart people and they use religions as a tool to earn votes in elections and appease their vote bank. No religion in the world speaks for hatred. It is our job, as a citizen of India, not to fall into their trap and also show these politicians their place for doing such kind of hate politics. It has also become fashion nowadays to defame hinduism in order to gain cheap publicity and also political benefits. By the way, people are now smart enough to understand these tactics and recent results of Lok sabha elections have rejected politics of hatred, caste, religion and sheer negativity.


    Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Arunima Singh, suni51

  • Re: Are 100 crore Hindu are violent

    by » 5 months ago


    Umang Shah wrote:

    First of all, we must understand that these politician are very smart people and they use religions as a tool to earn votes in elections and appease their vote bank. No religion in the world speaks for hatred. It is our job, as a citizen of India, not to fall into their trap and also show these politicians their place for doing such kind of hate politics. It has also become fashion nowadays to defame hinduism in order to gain cheap publicity and also political benefits. By the way, people are now smart enough to understand these tactics and recent results of Lok sabha elections have rejected politics of hatred, caste, religion and sheer negativity.

    I am agree with you. Indeed Hindu religion is soft and liberal religion than others. So for it some peoples never thinks to crash it. It is first time in India that voter rejected religion and cast politics. Opposition leader  must be take lesson from it.


  • Re: Are 100 crore Hindu are violent

    by » 5 months ago


    If 100 crore Hindus are violent, then i don't think minority of this country would have been living as peacefully as they are living now. It's just have become fashion to defame hindus in order to get cheap publicity and get political benefits by appeasing one community. Although, people are becoming more aware and smart and they now don't believe in this kind of rubbishes and recent elections are proof where they have rejected such kind of politics.


  • Re: Are 100 crore Hindu are violent

    by » 5 months ago


    Umang Shah wrote:

    If 100 crore Hindus are violent, then i don't think minority of this country would have been living as peacefully as they are living now. It's just have become fashion to defame hindus in order to get cheap publicity and get political benefits by appeasing one community. Although, people are becoming more aware and smart and they now don't believe in this kind of rubbishes and recent elections are proof where they have rejected such kind of politics.

    Yes you are right, indeed people of left front against Hinuds and its tradition and culture form very beginning.  After Independence leftist entered in education system and they change history of India. JLN is hub and leftist and it is example of anti Hindu activists. 


  • Re: Are 100 crore Hindu are violent

    by » 5 months ago


    I think India has come a long way of being a peaceful country.  Minorities have thrived well here.  Politicians have used these divisive policies for their personal brownies. 

    Many Muslim came out on road in Varanasi to celebrate victory of Modi.  That's the real picture of Indian secularism. But sadly leaders like Owaisi turn blind to such things.  Even today he slammed BJP to be against Muslim.  How much divisive politics will these leaders do just to stay in limelight and power? 


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


    Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

  • Re: Are 100 crore Hindu are violent

    by » 5 months ago


    Left wing liberals are doing this strategy for years in many other countries. For example here are some of the things they have done. 

    1. Make dominant religion in particular region, look negative and be more islam sympathetic. 

    2. Encourage the woman of other religion to embrace islam. 

    3. Encourage the people from LGBT, Islam to get priority over other religions. 

    4. If christians are majority in EU, make them look evil and take their rights. 

    5. If hindus are majority, do the same as they did with them in EU. 

    So you can see this has been planned and being executed for years. Media, news sites are in their control and they be doing this for years. 


    Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

  • Re: Are 100 crore Hindu are violent

    by » 5 months ago


    Arunima Singh wrote:

    I think India has come a long way of being a peaceful country.  Minorities have thrived well here.  Politicians have used these divisive policies for their personal brownies. 

    Many Muslim came out on road in Varanasi to celebrate victory of Modi.  That's the real picture of Indian secularism. But sadly leaders like Owaisi turn blind to such things.  Even today he slammed BJP to be against Muslim.  How much divisive politics will these leaders do just to stay in limelight and power? 

    First big announcement of BJP government is for Muslim. Government will give training to teachers of Madrasa for teaching Hindi, Math and English. In coming years 5 crore Muslim will  trained in computer.


  • Re: Are 100 crore Hindu are violent

    by » 5 months ago


    anil wrote:
    Arunima Singh wrote:

    I think India has come a long way of being a peaceful country.  Minorities have thrived well here.  Politicians have used these divisive policies for their personal brownies. 

    Many Muslim came out on road in Varanasi to celebrate victory of Modi.  That's the real picture of Indian secularism. But sadly leaders like Owaisi turn blind to such things.  Even today he slammed BJP to be against Muslim.  How much divisive politics will these leaders do just to stay in limelight and power? 

    First big announcement of BJP government is for Muslim. Government will give training to teachers of Madrasa for teaching Hindi, Math and English. In coming years 5 crore Muslim will  trained in computer.

    There is nothing wrong if Indian government is trying to modernize the education for Muslim students. It will help get them better job and change their mindset as well. 


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.