Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Speaking about violence,  everyone has a streak of violence in them.regardless of their religious leanings.  Recently we have seen how upper caste people tie up and brutalise lower caste people simply because they take water from a certain well or enter their dwelling.  What kind of humanity is that? So , Hindus can be as violent as anybody else. Beating up a helpless person is nithing short of cowardice and terrorism.  I hope these people are treated at par with terrorists..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is not fair to associate violence with religion or cast. Any community which is in majority and power full does violence. Most of Hindus are not hard core religious. Hindu which involved in violence are unsocial elements.

Any religion persons involved in unsolicited and unwanted violence are unsocial elements.

Religion has become the base of all attacks, to divide people among it. What do people really know of religion? Are anybody practicing religion so seriously these days?

Today's people are commoners without any serious attachment to religion, if there were people who seriously practiced religion, there would be nobody powerful enough to divide people on the basis of religion.

Religion means harmony, not violence. Religion means understanding the differences, not dividing on the basis of differences. Religion is a sacred ritual which brings all the races of people together on the grounds of common living. They speak of empathy, love, care, donation to needy, seeing god in each being.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:

Anti Hindu people don't want to read goodness of these epics. These are not simple story of novel they tell us way to live a life.

Indeed, these epics tell us in detail about the way to live and morals.

Yes these leftist don't like to see on positive site of our epics. Every story of epics is showing us way of spending life.

It's sad that in a great secular country like India,  any violence is given a communal color by few people to bake their political brownies. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

It's sad that in a great secular country like India,  any violence is given a communal color by few people to bake their political brownies. 

West Bangal and it CM is its lattes example. She is ready to do anything to please a community. All violence in election was sponsored by TMC

Yes. it was so sad to see how this CM could give a communal color to this horrific and sad incident of attack to doctors. It's really scary to see a CM of a state openly favoring a community despite of the wrongdoing just for the sake of ugly vote bank. There was a tweeter post by a Muslim youth who wrote to her and told that she is doing no good to community by supporting them for their wrongdoing. I was shocked to see her arrogance though by now we all should have got used to her bizarre behavior.  She has lost all her credibility as CM.

Arunima Singh wrote:

Yes. it was so sad to see how this CM could give a communal color to this horrific and sad incident of attack to doctors. It's really scary to see a CM of a state openly favoring a community despite of the wrongdoing just for the sake of ugly vote bank. There was a tweeter post by a Muslim youth who wrote to her and told that she is doing no good to community by supporting them for their wrongdoing. I was shocked to see her arrogance though by now we all should have got used to her bizarre behavior.  She has lost all her credibility as CM.

It is looking that she is doing last efforts to save her regime. It shocking that she shouted, come forward who are sloganeering " Bhart Mata Ki Jai". 

Yes.  It definitely looks like that the recent verdict in Lok Sabha election has not gone down well with her.  She has almost lost her sanity.  It's sad to see a leader of her stature stoop so low for saving her power. 

Arunima Singh wrote:

Yes.  It definitely looks like that the recent verdict in Lok Sabha election has not gone down well with her.  She has almost lost her sanity.  It's sad to see a leader of her stature stoop so low for saving her power. 

She is behaving like chief of a country. Earlier she refused to participate in policy commission meeting. Before election she said that she is not consider Modi a PM. Coming assembly election will give her  lesson.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.