The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I have stopped buying anything on this day. In fact gold is neither a good investment or safe as ornament in today's conditions.

I too never buying any thing on this day. For my family it is day only for cooking Khichdi and Imli juice and some donation in temples. You don't like to invest in gold but for Indian it is still most favorable means of investing. 

In fact we have decided to sell our gold as it is lying in the locker and my wife do not want to wear gold ornaments ever since she was robbed on knife point when coming from nearby shopping area. She lost her chain, rings and mobile and wallet. We are paying unnecessarily for locker and losing interest that we can earn selling our gold. 

Oh my God ,it must have been a scary and traumatic experience for her...I too have lost any interest in buying gold , whatever little I possess is more than enough and my two daughters too are not keen   , so I rarely buy gold as an ornament or investment.

In my area investment in gold is still best one and first choice of peoples. Keeping gold for long time is easy than cash and other liquid investment. 

epraneeth77 wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I have stopped buying anything on this day. In fact gold is neither a good investment or safe as ornament in today's conditions.

I too never buying any thing on this day. For my family it is day only for cooking Khichdi and Imli juice and some donation in temples. You don't like to invest in gold but for Indian it is still most favorable means of investing. 

In fact we have decided to sell our gold as it is lying in the locker and my wife do not want to wear gold ornaments ever since she was robbed on knife point when coming from nearby shopping area. She lost her chain, rings and mobile and wallet. We are paying unnecessarily for locker and losing interest that we can earn selling our gold. 

Thankfully nothing happened to your better half. 

There are certain areas where chain snatching kind of things happen, and people should avoid wearing them especially when going on a tour.

Chain snatching is problem every where. My area also have this problem. Most of chain snatchers are addict persons. Here peoples also avoid to wear gold ornaments when they go to market or any where. 

anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

There are certain areas where chain snatching kind of things happen, and people should avoid wearing them especially when going on a tour.

Chain snatching is problem every where. My area also have this problem. Most of chain snatchers are addict persons. Here peoples also avoid to wear gold ornaments when they go to market or any where. 

Any public place is not so safe. Buses, markets, tourism spots, etc.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Yes you are right, it is better that people used polka jewellery  than Gold jewellery. 

anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Yes you are right, it is better that people used polka jewellery  than Gold jewellery. 

I think many people have already started to use Polka Jewellery as there is no much difference in looks and it gives good look as well.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I think many people have already started to use Polka Jewellery as there is no much difference in looks and it gives good look as well.

Yes it is right. In this year I attended 2 marriage, most of female were used Polka jewellery.

Thanks, I will lock this thread now.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.