Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Arunima Singh wrote:

The drama still continues.. Rahul Gandhi has said that deciding for new president name is the work of Congress party.  It's not his responsibility and duty to name or suggest someone.  I am not sure if this will lead somewhere.  It's same like the saying "Who will bell the cat? ". In the work culture of this party can anyone go ahead a name someone out of this family.  Rahul is simply bluffing around and playing a safe game.  All seems like a well scripted plot. 

He will keep shirking that unless there is a spotlight to be hogged. Now Manishankar Iyer is saying that it is okay for the party head to be someone outside the Gandhi-Nehru family but ultimately the onus will lay on the family itself who will always be there to guide and direct the party. What a sycophant. He has no guts to say that the family is no longer relevant now but they will still look up to them and no one else.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51, Arunima Singh

I think Rahul is paving the way for Priyanka to takeover the presidency of Congress. But the party has reached in such a situation where there is no come back for them. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Mani Shankar Aiyer said that congress president out of from Gandhi family is possible, but to save congress it is must that Gandhi family must be active in Party. If it will happen that it may be sequel of accidental Prime Minister, accidental president of congress.

Arunima Singh wrote:

The drama still continues.. Rahul Gandhi has said that deciding for new president name is the work of Congress party.  It's not his responsibility and duty to name or suggest someone.  I am not sure if this will lead somewhere.  It's same like the saying "Who will bell the cat? ". In the work culture of this party can anyone go ahead a name someone out of this family.  Rahul is simply bluffing around and playing a safe game.  All seems like a well scripted plot. 

What did he meant when he said its not his responsibility? Isn't he a part of Congress?? Disgusting!! By now he should have fair knowledge of the capabilities of his party men and if he sincerely wants others to lead the Congress party, he would have actively taken part in selecting the next Party President. By shirking that responsibility, it looks like he wants others to name him only. He should stop behaving like a pampered child. 

Thank you said by: epraneeth77, Arunima Singh

The Nehru/Gandhi family have always been pampered,  more so now after the assassination of Indira Gandhi and Rajeev Gandhi. No doubt, they were both very tragic incidents but using that as an excuse to uphold a useless bunch like Sonia and her children shows nothing but stupidity snd desperation to a certain extent. This loss of face in Amethi seems to have driven Rahil Gandhi crazy and he is hatching all sorts of unproductive plans like andolan against evms, stop parliament sessions, again bring up Rafael issue.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

jabeen wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

What did he meant when he said its not his responsibility? Isn't he a part of Congress?? Disgusting!! By now he should have fair knowledge of the capabilities of his party men and if he sincerely wants others to lead the Congress party, he would have actively taken part in selecting the next Party President. By shirking that responsibility, it looks like he wants others to name him only. He should stop behaving like a pampered child. 

Truly a very immatured talk. He does not know what he talks and people around him have to understand what he meant. A leader is someone who can convey, adminster and utilise people strength for the welfare of the Country.

Rahul as a person doesn't have any capabilities as such of Adminstration and conveying skills. If he still continues to be the leader then the Congress is sure to be bereft of any support from Congress supporters as well.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

Rahul has made it clear that he will not take this responsibility and the party should select someone within a month. He is right, he has no time for party from his foreign visits. Presidency of a party is full time job that needs lot of efforts.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

Rahul has made it clear that he will not take this responsibility and the party should select someone within a month. He is right, he has no time for party from his foreign visits. Presidency of a party is full time job that needs lot of efforts.

It is nothing more than drama. Other congress leaders are drone. It may be possible that some person other than Ghandhi family may be president of congress. but it is assured that, that person will be a proxy president.

Yes it might be that he is paving a way for Priyanka.  But will it solve the crisis in the party?  Priyanka like her brother is not a serious politician and both of them have relied mainly on their dynasty more than their capacities and capabilities.  They have to wake up to the call that both of them have been rejected by public and are equal failure.  

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

Yes it might be that he is paving a way for Priyanka.  But will it solve the crisis in the party?  Priyanka like her brother is not a serious politician and both of them have relied mainly on their dynasty more than their capacities and capabilities.  They have to wake up to the call that both of them have been rejected by public and are equal failure.  

And in one meeting Priynka said to other leaders congress ke Hatyare. If other leader were failed than Priynka was also failed. She promoted party on 44 seats in UP what was result. Only one seat of his mother. Now Rahul is saying that it is demand that president of congress must be from South. By luck he his party won in Kerala so now he wants to migrate to South.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.