Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The drama seems to be never ending. In the Friday meeting, it seems more than 130 Congress leaders tendered their resignation to show solidarity with Rahul. Not only that, some of them are pressurising the other senior leaders too to resign. I really fail to understand how does such mass resignation solve the issue. Isn't it time for them to move forward and start working so as to improve their position in the next election?

Thank you said by: usha manohar
jabeen wrote:

The drama seems to be never ending. In the Friday meeting, it seems more than 130 Congress leaders tendered their resignation to show solidarity with Rahul. Not only that, some of them are pressurising the other senior leaders too to resign. I really fail to understand how does such mass resignation solve the issue. Isn't it time for them to move forward and start working so as to improve their position in the next election?

The slavish mentality is dinned to Congress mens minds so much so that they cannot look beyond Gandhis' ...In a way they are showing the nation how their party works and they have the audacity to call themselves drmocratic,secular and what not

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Drama of resignation still continue. If Rahul withdraw his resignation that it is assured that in 2024 congress will lost most of seats. Congress leaders don't want to accept it that peoples rejected Gandhi family.

I wonder if anybody is paying any attention to this opposition gimmick.

The purpose of which is to create non formal advertising, that Congress Party is still existing after the 2019 Elections debacle.

A straightforward decision is being shown a round about way to the same answer, that Rahul must step down.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

It seems like Rahul Gandhi has resigned taking the responsibility of the 2019 Lok Sabha Elections debacle.

A sigh of relief and respite from all the drama and ruckus created around.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

It seems like Rahul Gandhi has resigned taking the responsibility of the 2019 Lok Sabha Elections debacle.

Its time for others to accept his decision and select someone who can lead the party forward. In a way, its very sad to see the oldest political party facing such crisis.

Mam, your writings are really very heart  touching (especially your blogs) . They show that you are a prolific writer and you have great dexterity of hand. I am a beginner and I want to learn from people who are master and doing great things like you. I also want to create my blog .blush

jabeen wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

Its time for others to accept his decision and select someone who can lead the party forward. In a way, its very sad to see the oldest political party facing such crisis.

Congress party lost its purpose and objective decades ago actually but they still kept hanging on to the power solely by taking disadvantage of trust and faith of millions of poor citizens of India. Now all this drama and sad attempts to remain in spotlight is only backfiring on them. How can the senior party leaders not see this?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
jabeen wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

Congress party lost its purpose and objective decades ago actually but they still kept hanging on to the power solely by taking disadvantage of trust and faith of millions of poor citizens of India. Now all this drama and sad attempts to remain in spotlight is only backfiring on them. How can the senior party leaders not see this?

I don't think that they see it that way. I feel that the Congress party senior leaders must be thinking that if they can create it's drama, then people can know that Congress still exists though may be in a negative way.

Otherwise, the other way to look at it is that the senior party leaders may have thought that all this drama is getting backfired and hence all of them gave their resignation to force the matter of Rahul's resignation. The senior party members I think are more better in their political outlook and played it diplomatically to oust Rahul from power, which he any was deserving. Rahul had earlier disrespected the senior party members by alleging that their role lead to the defeat of Congress.

epraneeth77 wrote:

Today he said that other leader of congress are also responsible for defeat in election. It is assured that some other person will be president of congress and he will work as per will of Rahul and Sonia Gandhi.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.