Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I have a feeling that the resignation script has gone haywire because the media as usual went on a frenzy and the free press brought in criticism , jokes nd disbelief and so he had to resign finally after waiting for nearly a month and a half...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The drama is not yet over. I think Priyanka is in the race since she resembles to Indira Gandhi. I think that is enough to take the charge and RG can still enjoy the power without being in the power seat. Gandhi family will remain at the helm whether they are officially there are not.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Saurav Banerjee, Arunima Singh

Before few minutes I saw a news that Amrinder Singh CM of Punjab may be president of congress. 

suni51 wrote:

The drama is not yet over. I think Priyanka is in the race since she resembles to Indira Gandhi. I think that is enough to take the charge and RG can still enjoy the power without being in the power seat. Gandhi family will remain at the helm whether they are officially there are not.

It is disgusting to see how much grovelling at the feet of these selfish and uneducated family the congress leaders indulge in. Close on the heels of Kashmir Bank Amit Shah should now pay attention to how much government property and amenities is being captured by the family even when they have not worked for a single day in public administration or official capacity.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51, Arunima Singh

I too have the same feeling like Usha.  The scripted drama went haywire and he was finally compelled to resign. 

Captain Amarinder was never in race.  He has come in full support of a young dynamic leader.  They first proposed a ninety year old Bora and then captains tweet came. 

Now they are looming over Pilot Or Scindia.  Yesterday Syrjewala said that RaGa is still their president and many in party still want him back.  Now Rahul and Sonia have gone to US without making things clear. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

I too have the same feeling like Usha.  The scripted drama went haywire and he was finally compelled to resign. 

Captain Amarinder was never in race.  He has come in full support of a young dynamic leader.  They first proposed a ninety year old Bora and then captains tweet came. 

Now they are looming over Pilot Or Scindia.  Yesterday Syrjewala said that RaGa is still their president and many in party still want him back.  Now Rahul and Sonia have gone to US without making things clear. 

Today I read in news paper than Amrinder Singh is not is race. If Rahul and Sonia gone to US than it will take more time to elect president of congress.

Arunima Singh wrote:

Amrinder Singh would have been a great choice because he is not a sycophant and that itself may be a negative point for him. Sachin Pilot seems the better choice because Scindia comes across as another Rahul Gandhi 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

I think they are in a process to make a team of youngsters like Devda, Pilot ans Scindhiya. One of them will be the president and the other two as deputy presidents.

suni51 wrote:

I think they are in a process to make a team of youngsters like Devda, Pilot ans Scindhiya. One of them will be the president and the other two as deputy presidents.

Pilot is better choice. In Rajasthan is last election congress won 99 seats. In 2013 election they won only 22 seats. 99 seats fruit of hard work of Sachine Pilot.

It's mass resignation drama going on in Karnataka. A number of Congress MLAs have resigned and hiding in Mumbai/Goa.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.