Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Since a year after tne election and a patch up JDS / Congress rule, Karnataka has had no proper governance and people and even the elected MLAs , most of them senior Congress and JDS leaders are fed up at the manner in which the top leadership is functioning. So, no wonder that they have decided to resign from the present state of affairs.  What happens today when the speaker takes up the issue is anybody's guess because he is a Congress man.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Now Scindia and Deora have resigned from their respective posts in UP and Maharashtra.  Might be that these youngsters are eyeing up at things at national level.  Deora and Pilot seem a much better choice than Scindia. 

Now coming to Karnataka crisis,  this was bound to happen.  Only the Lok Sabha election could drag this government for so long.  And Congress like always is busy blaming BJP. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

Now Scindia and Deora have resigned from their respective posts in UP and Maharashtra.  Might be that these youngsters are eyeing up at things at national level.  Deora and Pilot seem a much better choice than Scindia. 

Now coming to Karnataka crisis,  this was bound to happen.  Only the Lok Sabha election could drag this government for so long.  And Congress like always is busy blaming BJP. 

When the Karnataka government was formed, we were all promised a guaranteed entertainment for a long term and they are keeping up with that promise! Grin

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

When the Karnataka government was formed, we were all promised a guaranteed entertainment for a long term and they are keeping up with that promise! Grin

LOL absolutely... On the one hand we have a crying,sobbing CM Kumara swamy caught between  a scheming father and a power hungry brother and then Congress party as usual arm twisting him , one can only pity him...no governance, development nor any official work. If things are functioning we need to thank the bureaucrats who have been carrying on with their duties , no matter what ! 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51, Kalyani Nandurkar, Arunima Singh
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

LOL absolutely... On the one hand we have a crying,sobbing PM caught between  a scheming father and a power hungry brother and then Congress party as usual arm twisting him , one can only pity him...no governance, development nor any official work. If things are functioning we need to thank the bureaucrats who have been carrying on with their duties , no matter what ! 

I am sure you meant a crying,sobbing CM!  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Now today the drama has taken a new twist. Sonia Gandhi is back as their President till they decide for a new non Gandhi president. I mean that is shameful and ridiculous that party can not come up with any other leadership name out of Nehru Gandhi family. As there was a saying for general election 2019..."Aayega to Modi hi", we can have such saying for Congress President position..."Hoga to koi Gandhi hi"grinning

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Arunima Singh wrote:

Now today the drama has taken a new twist. Sonia Gandhi is back as their President till they decide for a new non Gandhi president. I mean that is shameful and ridiculous that party can not come up with any other leadership name out of Nehru Gandhi family. As there was a saying for general election 2019..."Aayega to Modi hi", we can have such saying for Congress President position..."Hoga to koi Gandhi hi"grinning

The Congress party hasn't learned their lesson yet. The way things are at present, I don't think we can expect any change in leadership for many more years. It was, is and will always be Gandhi family.

In a way I can agree with their choice because even as Raul Gandhi began sulking and finally wanted to resign , there were quite a few candidates for the post. Seeing this eagerness the Gandhi family and its faithful followers who call the shots must have decided on Sonia Gandhi since the family can again rule but to what outcome ? However, to be fair Sonia Gandhi has proved that she is a better leader than her son and daughter.

In fact they were trying their best to INSTALL Priyanka Gandhi and when no one propose/accepted her as president of congress they had to revert back to Soniya. By the way, Soniya has asked to select some one neither too old or too young but in the range of 50 years. And within 8 hours of this statement she is back as the Congress President. I am very much sure there is large group of younger congress members ready to leave the party.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Priyanka Gandhi should have been given a chance. One cannot truly know about someone‘s calliber without giving it a shot. 

Few months back it was all Priyanka Gandhi in the newspapers and now, the leardership is back to Soniya Gandhi. 

There se infact numerous experienced and intelligent Congress leaders like Shashi Tharoor who can get lead the party. But i think maybe Congress is just all about the Gandhis. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.