Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Among the Congress leaders Sachin Pilot and Amrinder Singh seem the most capable but Shashi Taroor an arrogant  self proclaimed intellect seems a double speaking individual going by his various views which he expresses freely .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Harman Walia wrote:

Priyanka Gandhi should have been given a chance. One cannot truly know about someone‘s calliber without giving it a shot. 

Few months back it was all Priyanka Gandhi in the newspapers and now, the leardership is back to Soniya Gandhi. 

There se infact numerous experienced and intelligent Congress leaders like Shashi Tharoor who can get lead the party. But i think maybe Congress is just all about the Gandhis. 

Priyanka is very new and although she started out as a promising leader for congress, she fell back soon on only Modi bashing and was seen to even instigate small children to chant insulting slogans against Modi while she looked on grinning happily and clapping. So she has lost her credibility as she could also not garner enough support amongst other veteran congress leaders. Also, we cannot forget that Vadra is in deep trouble as it is over various corruption charges and if she takes lead, she is going to have a really hard time. So it is good that she is kept away.Tharoor is nothing but a big show off who can make pompous and ridiculous statements in impressive English. He has nothing else to show otherwise.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: jabeen, Arunima Singh

Shashi Tharur is still not out of suspicion of murder of his wife Sunanda. I think he is also known for his controversial and chameleon like comments on different serious matters. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

One of the most humorous news heading was on News9 " The mummy returns " :D

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

After 2 and half month end of drama. Sonia Gandhi again president of congress. Proved again congress means Gandhi family. 

So among all these corrupted and not so development seeking people in the congress, it’s again all on Sonia Gandhi. 

But can Congress survive in the future without a Gandhi leader? 

The problem with the Congress party is its mindset . It is not as if there are no competent leaders within the party but almost all of them have given up on their capability because it is dinned into them that only a Gandhi can lead and keep the party together. Anyone protesting will be shown the door.

Harman Walia wrote:

So among all these corrupted and not so development seeking people in the congress, it’s again all on Sonia Gandhi. 

At present congress is dying party, even it is hard for Gandhi family to save it. It is right without Gandhi family party will disintegrate .

If only a thought comes to the ming of the congress  leaders that a youth with leadership qualities and who is willing to do anything for people’s welfare and development should be given a chance would change the whole scenario. 

If not a youth at least that person should be educated enough ti understand the system of governance in the first place. 

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Arunima Singh
anil wrote:
Harman Walia wrote:

At present congress is dying party, even it is hard for Gandhi family to save it. It is right without Gandhi family party will disintegrate .

It is true that there many of those who will not remain with congress if there was no one from the Gandhis involved, but it just goes to show that it is the rats who abandon a sinking ship. Those who remain loyal to the party should remain under the new leadership and work hard to bring the party back to its ethics and moral values which existed when the likes of Tilak, Patel, Shastriji and other stalwarts were in the party. everyone should realise that congress has become decadent and will only fall down in pits if they keep harping on for a Gandhi leadership. There are actually more capable and efficient leaders who are more educated and intelligent than anyone in the Gandhi family or their inner circle.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: jabeen, Arunima Singh
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.