Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: The ongoing resignation drama of Rahul Gandhi

    by » 5 weeks ago


    Today Sonia came slamming the Modi government. She said that Modi is misusing the majority mandate to instill fear in common people. On the other hand, Rajiv Gandhi with a huge mandate in 1984 was such a good administrator and was a popular peace loving one. I am sure she is trying to make political scores. But I feel that this too is going to backfire. Already many have come out criticizing 1984 riots, Bofors, Shah Bano case and all. It is high time Congress comes out of praising Gandhis.


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


    Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

  • Re: The ongoing resignation drama of Rahul Gandhi

    by » 5 weeks ago


    Arunima Singh wrote:

    Today Sonia came slamming the Modi government. She said that Modi is misusing the majority mandate to instill fear in common people. On the other hand, Rajiv Gandhi with a huge mandate in 1984 was such a good administrator and was a popular peace loving one. I am sure she is trying to make political scores. But I feel that this too is going to backfire. Already many have come out criticizing 1984 riots, Bofors, Shah Bano case and all. It is high time Congress comes out of praising Gandhis.

    Yeah she is the one to talk about against hate politics while it was Chidambaram one who gave orders that  Shankaracharya be arrested in a very undignified and disgusting manner on false charges of murder. They were the ones who started CBI inquiry against Modi and Amit Shah, Chidambaram was the one who coined the term Hindu terrorism. I am very much sure that Malegaon bombings and subsequent arrest and torture that lasted almost 10 years of Sadhvi Pragya Singh and Col. Purohit can be linked to Gandhi family and Chidambaram since Purohit was an intelligence officer involved in investigation of terror funding and was probably very close to revealing names/ Sonia should answer for these things!


    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)


  • Re: The ongoing resignation drama of Rahul Gandhi

    by » 5 weeks ago


    Very true! Kalyani. Congress is the pioneer of hate and divisive politics and definitely are from tip to toe into corruption and ill practices. 

    And there are many more skeletons that will come out of the cupboard if the investigation goes honest and in right way. 

    I was surprised when one of the person on debate on TV called this a polticial vendetta and attacking Chidambram was Modi's attack on Tamil pride as Modi is not liked in TN. It was shocking and bizarre. How a corrupt person can be a Tamil pride. These people can take any opportunity and make it into divisive politics.


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


    Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

  • Re: The ongoing resignation drama of Rahul Gandhi

    by » 5 weeks ago


    usha manohar wrote:

    Coming back to the topic, ever since Sonia Gandhi took over the Congress Party, Rahul Gandhi thankfully seems to have taken a back seat especially now with the new excitement of Chidambaram hogging all the headlines ..

    Even Robert Vadra.

    https://www.livemint.com/news/india/delhi-hc-grants-robert-vadra-4-weeks-to-file-rejoinder-in-money-laundering-case-1566394328888.html


    Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!


  • Re: The ongoing resignation drama of Rahul Gandhi

    by » 5 weeks ago


    epraneeth77 wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    Coming back to the topic, ever since Sonia Gandhi took over the Congress Party, Rahul Gandhi thankfully seems to have taken a back seat especially now with the new excitement of Chidambaram hogging all the headlines ..

    Even Robert Vadra.

    https://www.livemint.com/news/india/delhi-hc-grants-robert-vadra-4-weeks-to-file-rejoinder-in-money-laundering-case-1566394328888.html

    I am feeling than proceeding in cases against Vadra is some slow. He also have charge to make money in real state dealing in Rajastahan. Rajasthan have congress government so it is assured that it will do noting in next five years.


  • Re: The ongoing resignation drama of Rahul Gandhi

    by » 5 weeks ago


    anil wrote:
    epraneeth77 wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    Coming back to the topic, ever since Sonia Gandhi took over the Congress Party, Rahul Gandhi thankfully seems to have taken a back seat especially now with the new excitement of Chidambaram hogging all the headlines ..

    Even Robert Vadra.

    https://www.livemint.com/news/india/delhi-hc-grants-robert-vadra-4-weeks-to-file-rejoinder-in-money-laundering-case-1566394328888.html

    I am feeling than proceeding in cases against Vadra is some slow. He also have charge to make money in real state dealing in Rajastahan. Rajasthan have congress government so it is assured that it will do noting in next five years.

    But I think CBI can take some actions, from a central perspective.

    But hope that Rajasthan government doesn't block it, like Mamata did in WB.


    Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.