Today, few people have been arrested in West Bengal because they were chanting "Jai Shri Ram" slogans. It is the most shameful conduct by Mamta Government. What is she trying to make West Bengal!! An Islamic State!!! Is it secular to arrest people for chanting "Jai Shri Ram"!!!

The surprising part is that the people who are self-certified as secular people are silent today and haven't spoken a word in condemnation of step taken by Mamta Govt. It is nothing but the hypocrisy of these pseudo secular lobby. In fact, this same lobby have also remained silent throughout 2019 Lok Sabha campaign when Mamta Govt. allowed Gunda Raaj and incidents of violence throughout Bengal. 

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Umang, you have raised a good point. The secular brigade who also happens to be the strong advocates of freedom of expression are silent because this event does not suit them at all. Secularism is threatened when Hindus harass Muslims or some such thing but it is threatened at all nor is the freedom of expression threatened when a pro-Muslim CM tortures and imprisons a bunch of Hindus wrongly.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Umang Shah, suni51, Arunima Singh

There are conflicting reports about this , while some people say that they were disrupting Mamats speech by chanting the slogans , in which case they can be booked for civil disturbance 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Mamta Banerjee's continuous Anti-Hindu stand whether it is against Durga Pooja or Saraswati Pooja has left no doubt that she doesn't believe in secularism and democracy. She's so blind in vote bank politics that she now even doesn't care about Supreme Court's warning for communal behavior. 

By the way, this is not the first instance where Jhehadi didi has got problem with "Jai Shri Ram".

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
usha manohar wrote:

There are conflicting reports about this , while some people say that they were disrupting Mamats speech by chanting the slogans , in which case they can be booked for civil disturbance 

It is possible that some peoples done it to disrupt Mamta speech. It is common  here to raid slogan and hosting black flags during speech. But for it arresting is not fair. 

Mamata said people chanting Jai Shri Ram are outsiders. Let me ask Mamata didi (popularly known as Mumtaz didi) if we can't say Jai Shri Ram in India then should we go and chant it out in Pakistan?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
suni51 wrote:

Mamata said people chanting Jai Shri Ram are outsiders. Let me ask Mamata didi (popularly known as Mumtaz didi) if we can't say Jai Shri Ram in India then should we go and chant it out in Pakistan?

Interestingly, the Bengal government has formed a separate team that will propagate Jai Hind. Therefore, under the circumstances, it's now Jai shri Ram vs Jai Hind in West Bengal.

Thank you said by: suni51
usha manohar wrote:

Actually the video that I have seen clearly shows that the people started chanting Jai Shreeram as she started to sit in her car and depart from that place. She got so angry upon hearing the chants that she made the driver stop the car, alight from it and strode towards the people chanting making rude gestures with her hands and screaming at the top of her voice saying that they are outsiders and I will have them arrested and skinned alive. There is no confusion about what exactly happened.

Actually she doesn't want to annoy her supporters (from across the border which are in a large number in the state) that's the reason she is allergic to Jai Sri Ram. She thinks that people chanting this slogan are not Bengalis but come from other Indian states. She never allows Hindu functions or prefer other religious celebration over the Hindu functions including Durga Puja.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Arunima Singh
suni51 wrote:

Actually she doesn't want to annoy her supporters (from across the border which are in a large number in the state) that's the reason she is allergic to Jai Sri Ram. She thinks that people chanting this slogan are not Bengalis but come from other Indian states. She never allows Hindu functions or prefer other religious celebration over the Hindu functions including Durga Puja.

She also is claimed to have either one or both parents who are Muslims and she took up Hindu name only for political purposes in the beginning. Whatever that may be, she is hardcore Hindu hater. today I read news that there people planning to send 10 lakh postcards to her on which Jai Shriram will be written. Would really like to see her face now.

It doesn't matter what is her view on who is Bengali and who is not. She's Chief Minister which is a constitutional post and she's bound to protect fundamental rights of people which includes freedom of pray and prophase choice of religion.

Despite pulled up by Supreme Court on several occasions in cases of her communal conducts, she haven't deterred herself from hating Hindus and Hinduism. It's not only unconditional but also disrespecting Supreme Court as well. It is Hypocrisy.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.