Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Actually she doesn't want to annoy her supporters (from across the border which are in a large number in the state) that's the reason she is allergic to Jai Sri Ram. She thinks that people chanting this slogan are not Bengalis but come from other Indian states. She never allows Hindu functions or prefer other religious celebration over the Hindu functions including Durga Puja.

She also is claimed to have either one or both parents who are Muslims and she took up Hindu name only for political purposes in the beginning. Whatever that may be, she is hardcore Hindu hater. today I read news that there people planning to send 10 lakh postcards to her on which Jai Shriram will be written. Would really like to see her face now.

This is the information about her personal  life. Her fascination  for Muslins can be seen much eaier in her life since she did her post graduation in Islamic History which not many Hindus would opt for.

Banerjee was born in Calcutta (now Kolkata), West Bengal to a Bengali family.[15][16] Her parents were Promileswar Banerjee and Gayetri Devi.[17] Banerjee's father, Promileswar died due to lack of medical treatment, when she was 17.[18] She identifies herself as a Hindu.[19]

In 1970, Banerjee completed the higher secondary board examination from Deshbandhu Sishu Sikshalay.[18] She did her Bachelor's in History from the Jogamaya Devi CollegeKolkata.[20][21] Later she earned her Master's degree in Islamic history[22] from the University of Calcutta. This was followed by a degree in Education from the Shri Shikshayatan College and a Law degree from the Jogesh Chandra Chaudhuri Law College, Kolkata.[23] 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

I think she foresaw Bengal overtaken by Bangladeshis well in advance. I have been visiting in Bengal for a long time right from 1998. And every time I visit  the state I see more intruders. Mamata has probably targeted that vote bank and therefore trying her best to appease them. I also feel that now local Bangla community knows her plans now and what we saw in this general election is outcome of the same.    She almost becomes hysteric when she listens anything about Hindus and any other party. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The video that is being played on all media channels show that the chanting was done when her convoy was passing.  A similar incident happened during election time too.  I understand Bengali well and she really used very abusive and rude language.  That kind of foul language are used by roadside goons.  I was surprised at her arrogance when she said that these people are in Bengal because of her.  She can throw them out anytime. 

The convoy could have just passed ignoring the sloganeers.  She should have maintained the decorum of a CM.  In our country,  such sliganeering at the convoy has happened with many leaders.  It happened with Modi too when he visited Tamil Nadu.  But Mamta definitely has lost herself to behave in such indecent way. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

If we look at both the videos carefully, her behavior sounds like a Sadakchap Neta than a Chief Minister. Her frustration over losing elections are evident clearly but that doesn't justify her Anti Hindu stand.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Actually she doesn't want to annoy her supporters (from across the border which are in a large number in the state) that's the reason she is allergic to Jai Sri Ram. She thinks that people chanting this slogan are not Bengalis but come from other Indian states. She never allows Hindu functions or prefer other religious celebration over the Hindu functions including Durga Puja.

She also is claimed to have either one or both parents who are Muslims and she took up Hindu name only for political purposes in the beginning. Whatever that may be, she is hardcore Hindu hater. today I read news that there people planning to send 10 lakh postcards to her on which Jai Shriram will be written. Would really like to see her face now.

Yes Mamata Banerjee favors the Muslims. However, none of her parents is a Muslim. I verified in the internet again. Banerjees are Hindu Brahmins. This much I know as I share the same title with her.

You see, not every news on Internet is true and reliable. After all it's people like you and me who puts information on Internet and therefore such information or news must be verified before sharing it to anyone. After all it is an era of fake news and paid news and therefore identifying the real true news is an art worth learning.

Saurav Banerjee wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Yes Mamata Banerjee favors the Muslims. However, none of her parents is a Muslim. I verified in the internet again. Banerjees are Hindu Brahmins. This much I know as I share the same title with her.

While posted in Kolkata I used to go to Burdwan to meet my dealer with the same title and he was a close relative of Mamata. He never said anything about Mamata's parents. The only thing she was determined to become a successful leader at any cost even if she had to adapt ways of anarchy. I have seen her addressing small meetings in the past in her typical style. Yes, she got excited or annoyed easily and spoke foul language at the slightest of provocation.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Saurav Banerjee

West Bengal seems to be another Country on its own as it runs on the dictates of Mamata. This is very undemocratic rule by her.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.