After quite a few mergers and some companies shutting their shop due to Jio, which connection do you prefer now among Jio, Airtel, Vodafone or BSNL and why?

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I have been using Airtel for many years now and have faced no problems so far. So I still use them.

Thank you said by: epraneeth77

I am not using mobile but I have one connection and it is of vodofon.

I am using Airtel. I find it good on call connectivity but data connection is not good in some places in Hyderabad.

Data does not come in my home, hospitals & some places.

Otherwise Airtel is really good as it is offering additional services like Airtel T.V, Virus Scanner & Wynk Music apart from 50 Rs Coupon discount on recharge and Airtel Wallet.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

How is Vodafone connection?

Anybody uses BSNL here?

epraneeth77 wrote:

I am using Airtel. I find it good on call connectivity but data connection is not good in some places in Hyderabad.

Data does not come in my home, hospitals & some places.

Otherwise Airtel is really good as it is offering additional services like Airtel T.V, Virus Scanner & Wynk Music apart from 50 Rs Coupon discount on recharge and Airtel Wallet.

Even I like the additional services provided by Airtel. In a way, we should be thankful to the Jio services which started giving free services and resulted in other service providers giving away various benefits to attract customers.

True, Airtel adds some value added services and does not give anything useless and say that it if for free. I find Airtel genuine and their response in case of any issues very satisfactory overall.

I have three, Airtell and JIO for last couple of years and BSNL since 2000. I have no use of BSNL but this number is attached to my most crucial accounts so I am keeping it. It costs me nothing but only Rs 34 every six months so I don't mind keeping it. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Govt has put a proposal of 74k crore for BSNL & MTNL with 4G Spectrum, VRS and Monetisation of Land, towers, etc apart from reducing retirement age.

Do you think it is worth it? Will it infuse new young blood to bring a change with the half of the staff set to retire in the next 5 years?

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/government-proposes-rs-74000-crore-bailout-for-bsnl-mtnl/articleshow/70048935.cms

I have Airtel and BSNl since a long time and i find both equally good. However,  with so many connections and years of being service providers,  i font understand how BSNL can run on losses ? Goes to show to what level corruption has steeped into every corner of life here. But at the same time i feel that they should be given help and monitored closely to make sure that there will be no more plundering of resources 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Indeed there has been good deal of corruption at the management level apart from exaggerating travel amounts.

The media is of the opinion that it has to be shut down as the amount of 74K Crores is a huge sum from the tax payer to be invested for any positive return. It is saying that the same was the case with Air India which was infused with the funds of tax payer but now will be shutdown as it cannot be sold.

It is the highest amount of tax payer money for a PSU till now, overtaking Air India.

Keeping the perspective of the media in mind, is it worth for the government to go ahead with the proposal of BSNL? 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.