Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Which Mobile Connection do you prefer?

    by » 4 months ago


    I am using both Airtel and Jio at the moment. I use Airtel primarily for calling purposes and Jio for internet connectivity. I bought the Jio hotspot device in 2017 and it has proved to be excellent so far. This small, black colored wifi device helps me to stay connected with both my mobile and computer at the same time. The internet speed is very good. The JIO 4G Voice also allows me to make unlimited calls and messages. On the other hand, the Airtel number I have been using since the year 2005. Never had any major problems with it. But, nowadays, the main issue with Airtel is that I receive too many calls and messages from the customer service daily. This is somewhat annoying.


  • Re: Which Mobile Connection do you prefer?

    by » 4 months ago


    I have three, BSNL, JIO and Airtel. This BSNL number is with me for a long time (since 2001) and practically for one purpose- attached to my different accounts so I am keeping it. I mostly use JIO for internet connectivity and Airtel is in the name of my wife but we use it for general calling and video calling etc. Speed wise both are good or bad at times so I cannot say which one is better. 


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


  • Re: Which Mobile Connection do you prefer?

    by » 4 months ago


    epraneeth77 wrote:

    How is Vodafone connection?

    Anybody uses BSNL here?

    Yes I am using BSNL. Service is not good one. Slow or no internet is problem. Changes is highest. I am paying 950 Rs per month. . I have Vodafone mobile connection but I am not using it so I don't how it is


  • Re: Which Mobile Connection do you prefer?

    by » 4 months ago


    anil wrote:
    epraneeth77 wrote:

    How is Vodafone connection?

    Anybody uses BSNL here?

    Yes I am using BSNL. Service is not good one. Slow or no internet is problem. Changes is highest. I am paying 950 Rs per month. . I have Vodafone mobile connection but I am not using it so I don't how it is

    Why don't you take a JIO or Airtel connection which is as cheap as Rs 160 per month and will give you 1.5 GB data use per day. You can go for number portability for your BSNL number so that you will have the same number at cheaper rate and fast internet.


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


  • Re: Which Mobile Connection do you prefer?

    by » 4 months ago


    I have a feeling that they have different tariff for different regions and states. It is quote high in Karnataka although Bangalore is known as tje cilicone hub of India.


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


    Thank you said by: epraneeth77

  • Re: Which Mobile Connection do you prefer?

    by » 4 months ago


    I have been using Airtel since a decade now.  Few times I did face problem with signal and low or no Internet speed.  But it works perfectly fine on most days.  I am happy with their customer service.  They are quick. 


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


    Thank you said by: epraneeth77

  • Re: Which Mobile Connection do you prefer?

    by » 4 months ago


    suni51 wrote:
    anil wrote:
    epraneeth77 wrote:

    How is Vodafone connection?

    Anybody uses BSNL here?

    Yes I am using BSNL. Service is not good one. Slow or no internet is problem. Changes is highest. I am paying 950 Rs per month. . I have Vodafone mobile connection but I am not using it so I don't how it is

    Why don't you take a JIO or Airtel connection which is as cheap as Rs 160 per month and will give you 1.5 GB data use per day. You can go for number portability for your BSNL number so that you will have the same number at cheaper rate and fast internet.

    I have Jio connection. Earlier My BSNL connection was not active. Here service of Jio is not good one. So I reactive my BSNL connection. I will reactive Jio and if it will working well I will disconnect BSNL.


  • Re: Which Mobile Connection do you prefer?

    by » one month ago


    I am using Vodafone but I feel Airtel is good this time also because village area network Airtel provide good services and network. Airtel is good for many places and outside country also because roaming charges is less than Vodafone. Airtel pack is also good and its best competitor for Jio . Jio is cheap but not best . Some places vodafone good some places jio and some places Airtel. 

    BSNL is not in the picture due to bad service.


    Santosh Kumar Singh


    http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

     


  • Re: Which Mobile Connection do you prefer?

    by » one month ago


    I am not using mobile. Now I want to use it because I want to use one app which is useful for hearing impaired. I want connection which give me fast downloading of app and trouble free internet service.


  • Re: Which Mobile Connection do you prefer?

    by » one month ago


    anil wrote:

    I am not using mobile. Now I want to use it because I want to use one app which is useful for hearing impaired. I want connection which give me fast downloading of app and trouble free internet service.

    Came across this on the net anil , you already may know about it, if you not just check it out 

    https://www.seniority.in/senior-citizen-mobile-grand-easyfone-pdp?ef_id=CjwKCAjwnrjrBRAMEiwAXsCc4z_Nq4rk4ExleBK0huGTQxSDWs_mlhR8np3eM_T3OfqF9tg9l6v81BoC5i8QAvD_BwE:G:s&utm_source=gps&utm_medium=search&utm_campaign=1504755027&utm_adgroup=56974461574&utm_keyword=&creative=287167449772&device=m&match_type=&utm_account=old&gclid=CjwKCAjwnrjrBRAMEiwAXsCc4z_Nq4rk4ExleBK0huGTQxSDWs_mlhR8np3eM_T3OfqF9tg9l6v81BoC5i8QAvD_BwE

     


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.