Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

I am not using mobile. Now I want to use it because I want to use one app which is useful for hearing impaired. I want connection which give me fast downloading of app and trouble free internet service.

Came across this on the net anil , you already may know about it, if you not just check it out 

https://www.seniority.in/senior-citizen-mobile-grand-easyfone-pdp?ef_id=CjwKCAjwnrjrBRAMEiwAXsCc4z_Nq4rk4ExleBK0huGTQxSDWs_mlhR8np3eM_T3OfqF9tg9l6v81BoC5i8QAvD_BwE:G:s&utm_source=gps&utm_medium=search&utm_campaign=1504755027&utm_adgroup=56974461574&utm_keyword=&creative=287167449772&device=m&match_type=&utm_account=old&gclid=CjwKCAjwnrjrBRAMEiwAXsCc4z_Nq4rk4ExleBK0huGTQxSDWs_mlhR8np3eM_T3OfqF9tg9l6v81BoC5i8QAvD_BwE

Thanks for sharing it. If this mobile have facilities of downloading app than I will consider it. I want to buy new try cycle rikshwa for me, if you now about seller of it than tell me.

I think Airtel is still best connectivity overall in the India and Airtel competing jio also. Jio covers many customer but still network is not as per expectation. Day by day expense margin being same for Jio and Airtel. Free service time gone from Jio.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:

I think Airtel is still best connectivity overall in the India and Airtel competing jio also. Jio covers many customer but still network is not as per expectation. Day by day expense margin being same for Jio and Airtel. Free service time gone from Jio.

Before one year I was using Jio for internet, that time it was not good so I reactivate BSNL connection. These are may be good in big cities and have problem in small cities.

Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:

I think Airtel is offering more rounded packages, along with good connectivity than Jio. I haven't tried BSNL yet.

Airtel is offering Norton Anti Virus, Wynk Music with the option of setting up caller tunes for free of cost on 399 plans or plans offering from 70 days unlimited validity, which is a very value added service.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.