The situation in the valley is red hot. For the first time in 72 years, the government has curtailed the Amarnath Yatra and asked tourists to cut short stay and leave, This shows  the situation is worsening. Why did this happen? We can always blame Nehru for it but that is like flogging a dead horse. The ~BJP had a stint earler for 6 years and now for 5 years but they did nothing to rectify. Another 10,000 para miliatary soildiers are inducted but its small comsolation as the. ~Yatra is aborted. The only solution is to change teh demographic composition of the valley. China s doing it in Sinkiang and  Bangladesh did it in the Chittagong hill tracts.  There is no other solution and Modi must fearlessly strikeout. He could do it but speed is of the essence and bland talk will lead nowhere.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

They have found IEDs and mines and a huge terror attack planned by Pakistan has been foiled. But such attacks and threats were always a part of Yatra in the past. In face there were attacks and still yatra continued in past. This is for the first time that it has been cancelled. The real situation is not out in public and so a lot of anticipation and politicization is ought to happen in coming days.Anyway opposition in Kashmir is already in huddle.

Many anticipate that huge troop moving there might be due to the upcoming abrogation of Article 35A. But those are just speculation and we have to wait and watch. I agree with you that Modi has to go for fearless strikeut.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: epraneeth77

Modi and Amit Shah need to show that they mean business and have to take bold steps with regard to article 35a . 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Today I read it that 28000 more para miliatary forces deputed in Kashmir. No one one knows what will happen in Kashmir. 

So what's the problem? Now that they are about to do what no one did in last 72 years means they mean business. I can understand Pro-Pak Kashmiris anticipating the change coming their way so shouting foul. Common People of Kashmir are happy and ready for the changes.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Hopefully any infiltration bids and insurgency in the areas will be countered aggressively and put the real picture of the Anti Indian groups in lime light along with capital actions against them.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

370  and all other related sections gone. Laddakh separated from J&K and brought under Central Rule. A GOLDEN DAY for Indian history!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Now, Kashmir will be under India and will also mark the progress of the same under Central Govt.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Modi has got a huge support by 5 opposition parties. Article 370 is scrapped and so Article 35 A automatically goes. Now that is called real integration of the state. Opposition like Congress, PDP etc are crying fouls as they don't have anything better to do. Kashmiri people especially Kashmiri Pandits are quite happy. It's a big win for India and a great historic day.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

suni51 wrote:

370  and all other related sections gone. Laddakh separated from J&K and brought under Central Rule. A GOLDEN DAY for Indian history!

I am waiting for this news. Till the afternoon I was watching Kashmir channels for this news. It is happiest moments for every Indian. In one step Modi Ji correct all old mistakes.

I am looking forward how the people of Kashmir are tackled after this major achievement. Actually this is going to be a tough task bringing back the normalcy in valley. I am also sad to see that JDU is in opposition camp which was a major alley of BJP in 2019 general elections.    

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.