Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:

I am looking forward how the people of Kashmir are tackled after this major achievement. Actually this is going to be a tough task bringing back the normalcy in valley. I am also sad to see that JDU is in opposition camp which was a major alley of BJP in 2019 general elections.    

Nitish Kumar has always been a very difficult ally for NDA because he has not lent support for quote a few issues including triple talaq

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I am looking forward how the people of Kashmir are tackled after this major achievement. Actually this is going to be a tough task bringing back the normalcy in valley. I am also sad to see that JDU is in opposition camp which was a major alley of BJP in 2019 general elections.    

Nitish Kumar has always been a very difficult ally for NDA because he has not lent support for quote a few issues including triple talaq

I think it's the same as what happened with Shivsena in the past. JDU was given just one ministerial post which was not accepted by JDU. They forgot that if they won 22 seats in Bihar it was because BJP treated them as equals otherwise they had only 5-6 MPs in frpm previous election.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

At present situation in valley is like silence before the storm. Some will welcome this achievement and some one oppose it. Indeed JDU is not happy with BJP after general election. It is opposing only for votes of Muslim community.

The situation of Kashmir, is very criticial and will be so for next few months. It will be a very important period where the adminstration of the Country's government will be tested, have to see how it is managed.

It looked like a haste call, hope it is not so. Terror activities, infiltration, insurgency will be at an all time high. All states are at risk and hence it will be important to see how it is managed.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Thw clock has turned full circle and Modi has in one move undone the wrong by Nehru. Its agreat achievemen and aLL SHOULD BE PROUD OF IT. EVEN HERE IN SINGAPORE PEOPLE ARE APPRECIATIVE OF MODIS action

epraneeth77 wrote:

The situation of Kashmir, is very criticial and will be so for next few months. It will be a very important period where the adminstration of the Country's government will be tested, have to see how it is managed.

It looked like a haste call, hope it is not so. Terror activities, infiltration, insurgency will be at an all time high. All states are at risk and hence it will be important to see how it is managed.

Everything will pass and Indian hold over Kashmir will be complete. A long-overdue step is taken

suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I think it's the same as what happened with Shivsena in the past. JDU was given just one ministerial post which was not accepted by JDU. They forgot that if they won 22 seats in Bihar it was because BJP treated them as equals otherwise they had only 5-6 MPs in frpm previous election.

JDu and Nitesh are more unreliable and should not be trusted.

suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Shivsena, unlike JDU, might be unreliable but where the issue of nationalism is concerned or decisions regarding good interests of the country is concerned, will stay united with BJP. For one thing, in 1990, when mass atrocities against Kashmiri Pandits were taking place, entire country and all big wigs of politicians decided to stay mum, but it was Balasaheb Thakrey alone who spoke openly against it.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

epraneeth77 wrote:

How does it look like haste in any way? It is very openly known that BJP has always had the abrogation of 370 in its agenda and the way the entire scenario was planned out and executed in such a meticulous manner does indicate that this move has been on the planning table for months, maybe the first since Modi sworn in as the PM in 2014. But he had to wait until now so as to ensure that he has ample time on his hands to work it to finish and hence the reason also why Shah was brought in as the Home Minister.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

How does it look like haste in any way? It is very openly known that BJP has always had the abrogation of 370 in its agenda and the way the entire scenario was planned out and executed in such a meticulous manner does indicate that this move has been on the planning table for months, maybe the first since Modi sworn in as the PM in 2014. But he had to wait until now so as to ensure that he has ample time on his hands to work it to finish and hence the reason also why Shah was brought in as the Home Minister.

One of the most meticulously planned operations and we can be only feel proud of the way in which it was carried out...let the opposition oppose because they have nothing constructive to do. Even there we see several die hard Congressmen lauding the move ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.