Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Coming back to main topic, situation is Kashmir. Yesterday Stone pelter killer one truck driver. Today I read in news paper that a short term war in September and October may be possible between India and Pakistan. Both are preparing for it. 

Actually, we do not belong to one but pack of several cultures, sub-cultures and thoughts which makes it difficult to fight against evil, enemy or prevailing bad customs in our society. If someone tries to remove a bad custom/situation others/vested interests come into the way and in turn new issues arise but the real matter is left behind. For instance Triple Divorce Law, Kashmir issue were severely opposed (still being opposed). So, it needs a great courage and strong will power to fight with inner enemies which is comparatively tougher than fighting outside enemies.     

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

Actually, we do not belong to one but pack of several cultures, sub-cultures and thoughts which makes it difficult to fight against evil, enemy or prevailing bad customs in our society. If someone tries to remove a bad custom/situation others/vested interests come into the way and in turn new issues arise but the real matter is left behind. For instance Triple Divorce Law, Kashmir issue were severely opposed (still being opposed). So, it needs a great courage and strong will power to fight with inner enemies which is comparatively tougher than fighting outside enemies.     

It is right that out inner enemies are more dangerous than outside. It easy to identify outside enemies but it is not easy to identify inner. Our opposition is playing roll of big enemy of country. Today it is hot news that Pakistan used Rahul statement in UNO to complaint India for repression in Kashmir. Although Rahul take U turn but it is not helpful in damage control  which India have because nonsense statement of Rahul.

Rahul and Congress are known for their pathological hatred of Modi. So anything can be expected. I saw yesterday a program by Najam Sethi. He is a well-known commentator who Imran has sued for Rs 2 crores. He gives a balanced view. The valley is small but it is 99% Muslim and as things stand even 1% don't want to be with India. Modi has to take harsh steps and keep the example of Sinkiang in mind. That is the ONLY WAY India can keep Kashmir. valley. What did teh Chinese do? They settled a vast number of Han Chinese in the restive province which used to have a Muslim majority. This is reduced now and many Chinese men are marrying Muslim girls. The Chinese have also incarcerated over 100,000 Uighur Muslim in camps and Burkha and fasting for Ramadan banned. Despite this 38 Muslim countries have supported China in the UN including Saudi Arabia. India has to build up its might and Modi is teh best man for it and allow with government help a vast number of people from the rest of India into the valley. Till teh demographic percentage is changed India will be in trouble.

Thank you said by: usha manohar
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Actually, we do not belong to one but pack of several cultures, sub-cultures and thoughts which makes it difficult to fight against evil, enemy or prevailing bad customs in our society. If someone tries to remove a bad custom/situation others/vested interests come into the way and a new issues arise but the real matter is left behind. For instance Triple Divorce Law, Kashmir issue were severely opposed (still being opposed). So, it needs a great courage and strong will power to fight with inner enemies which is comparatively tougher than fighting outside enemies.     

It is right that out inner enemies are more dangerous than outside. It easy to identify outside enemies but it is not easy to identify inner. Our opposition is playing roll of big enemy of country. Today it is hot news that Pakistan used Rahul statement in UNO to complaint India for repression in Kashmir. Although Rahul take U turn but it is not helpful in damage control  which India have because nonsense statement of Rahul.

By his actions, Rahul has written the death of the Congress party. Personal hatred for Modi has taken the path of reason and I am afraid India may have to pay a high price for Rahul Gandhi's actions. History records that Hindu kings were betrayed any number of time by their own kith and kin, so Rahul's actions are nothing new. It's about time he was arrested and charged with sedition. This man will do a lot of damage and Pakistan has hope so long as men like Rahul are prancing around the stage. Let's not talk of democracy, India never had a tradition of democracy for 4000 years so let Modi wield the sword.

I suggest India should allot government land to ex-army personals free of cost and provide them interest free housing loans in bordering areas of J&K. That will make a significant change in the demography beside borders will be comparatively safer too. Government should allow industrial development to locals and people willing to go there from other states rather than distributing freebies which is no way a healthy solution to any problem but increases the laid back and also "Gimme more" attitude. The things will change but it will take time. I also suggest that people criticizing removal of A-370 sitting in India should give us the clarification or face the consequences. 

I am surprised why Rahul Gandhi and company have not been booked so far for their anti-national acts? Harming the nation in the name of democracy should not be tolerated.

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Kalyani Nandurkar

From what I heard from a couple of my relatives who are stationed in Kashmir and Srinagar, a large number of army men intend to buy land and settle down in Kashmir . Opening up of industries will naturally bring in people from other parts of India and when there is no restrictions on buying land there would be many people interested in buying land there. It is a long term process but can happen

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Well written: you have hit the nail on the head.

The reason why Imran Khan is getting very nervous and fearful of Kashmir. That area was being operated by their 'supported terrorists', which will now be closed in some span of time, hence he is getting aggressive. If it is not made part of India, then Pakistan can blame India also, if necessary, saying that they are creating terrorists in Kashmir region.

https://in.news.yahoo.com/kashmir-why-imran-khan-nervous-070500828.html

Meanwhile Congress supporting Pakistan is out on international platform, Pakistan citing Rahul as it's supporting argument.

https://in.news.yahoo.com/rahul-liked-pak-cares-little-051830368.html

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

usha manohar wrote:

From what I heard from a couple of my relatives who are stationed in Kashmir and Srinagar, a large number of army men intend to buy land and settle down in Kashmir . Opening up of industries will naturally bring in people from other parts of India and when there is no restrictions on buying land there would be many people interested in buying land there. It is a long term process but can happen

In 90s there was a massive drive of bringing industry to J&K from other states by giving land on very attractive rates plus electricity at nominal price, generating sets at 50% subsidy and a flat tax and excise rebate for 5 years. But the only problem was that willing industry had to manage a local person as partner in the industry. Many industries went there but did not survive as local workers were threatened of dire consequences if they continued. However, the situation will change as I hear some industries are planning to move to Kathua and Jammu with a hope of tax relaxation and full ownership of the land.    

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.