Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

The situation of Kashmir, is very criticial and will be so for next few months. It will be a very important period where the adminstration of the Country's government will be tested, have to see how it is managed.

It looked like a haste call, hope it is not so. Terror activities, infiltration, insurgency will be at an all time high. All states are at risk and hence it will be important to see how it is managed.

How does it look like haste in any way? It is very openly known that BJP has always had the abrogation of 370 in its agenda and the way the entire scenario was planned out and executed in such a meticulous manner does indicate that this move has been on the planning table for months, maybe the first since Modi sworn in as the PM in 2014. But he had to wait until now so as to ensure that he has ample time on his hands to work it to finish and hence the reason also why Shah was brought in as the Home Minister.

One of the most meticulously planned operations and we can be only feel proud of the way in which it was carried out...let the opposition oppose because they have nothing constructive to do. Even there we see several die hard Congressmen lauding the move ..

Don't know how it is meticulously planned, atleast to a common man, however after being enriched with the knowledge of Kalyani, it must have been done in a planned, fool proof manner. It may be on similar lines to that of demonitization which needed secrecy planning and execution, though it is secrecy in respect to other politicians and parties which are anti Indian and regressive mind sets.

I think since you are very active in knowing the Parties or their agenda along with being attuned to their current flow, it is easy for you to say it was planned meticulously.

I felt that it was done in a haste, but after your comments, it looks justified that the action has been taken with all precautionary measures and after accounting for the risk involved.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

The Anti 'Indian Express' has floated an Article which says that the people of Kashmir are not happy with the decision saying that jobs will be affected, tourists will be reduced.

https://a.msn.com/r/2/AAFrfrt?m=en-in&referrerID=InAppShare

How will making Kashmir a part of India lessen the jobs is something out of my reach. Tourism may be momentarily affected, but it will spurt with growth decibels very soon.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

The Anti 'Indian Express' has floated an Article which says that the people of Kashmir are not happy with the decision saying that jobs will be affected, tourists will be reduced.

https://a.msn.com/r/2/AAFrfrt?m=en-in&referrerID=InAppShare

How will making Kashmir a part of India lessen the jobs is something out of my reach. Tourism may be momentarily affected, but it will spurt with growth decibels very soon.

It will take time in normalization of situation in valley but we will see in few months positive effect of it in Jammu and Ladakh. 

epraneeth77 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

The situation of Kashmir, is very criticial and will be so for next few months. It will be a very important period where the adminstration of the Country's government will be tested, have to see how it is managed.

It looked like a haste call, hope it is not so. Terror activities, infiltration, insurgency will be at an all time high. All states are at risk and hence it will be important to see how it is managed.

How does it look like haste in any way? It is very openly known that BJP has always had the abrogation of 370 in its agenda and the way the entire scenario was planned out and executed in such a meticulous manner does indicate that this move has been on the planning table for months, maybe the first since Modi sworn in as the PM in 2014. But he had to wait until now so as to ensure that he has ample time on his hands to work it to finish and hence the reason also why Shah was brought in as the Home Minister.

One of the most meticulously planned operations and we can be only feel proud of the way in which it was carried out...let the opposition oppose because they have nothing constructive to do. Even there we see several die hard Congressmen lauding the move ..

Don't know how it is meticulously planned, atleast to a common man, however after being enriched with the knowledge of Kalyani, it must have been done in a planned, fool proof manner. It may be on similar lines to that of demonitization which needed secrecy planning and execution, though it is secrecy in respect to other politicians and parties which are anti Indian and regressive mind sets.

I think since you are very active in knowing the Parties or their agenda along with being attuned to their current flow, it is easy for you to say it was planned meticulously.

I felt that it was done in a haste, but after your comments, it looks justified that the action has been taken with all precautionary measures and after accounting for the risk involved.

Well, for one thing, we need to learn something from the way Modi functions which we have seen right from the day he came into office in 2014. It is obvious that he does not take decisions without thinking about the consequences. There is ample evidence of meticulous planning this time too. The first thing done by Amit Shah as soon as he became Home Minister was to bear down heavily on the J&K bank which is known to be providing finance to various separatists operating in Kashmir. The next thing he did was sack their chief and appoint his own trusted person. Vacating the valley of tourists, at the same time detaining troublemakers like Mehbooba and Omar! Deploying such a large number of forces within a couple of days does not just happen in a hurry.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

Well, for one thing, we need to learn something from the way Modi functions which we have seen right from the day he came into office in 2014. It is obvious that he does not take decisions without thinking about the consequences. There is ample evidence of meticulous planning this time too. The first thing done by Amit Shah as soon as he became Home Minister was to bear down heavily on the J&K bank which is known to be providing finance to various separatists operating in Kashmir. The next thing he did was sack their chief and appoint his own trusted person. Vacating the valley of tourists, at the same time detaining troublemakers like Mehbooba and Omar! Deploying such a large number of forces within a couple of days does not just happen in a hurry.

No doubt they are doing with advance planning. Today I watched TV more than 4 hours to know about situation in J&K. It is shocking that some Indian leaders are giving statement that is only helpful for Pakistan. CPM leader said that J&K was never part of India. One congress leader said that situation in J&K is like Nazi camp of Hitlor. Senior leader Chidamabram said that black night in Kashmir. It is good thing that some congress leader favoring it.

I totally agree that it is thoughful and meticulous planning by Shah and Modi. And they have played their cards safe and with calculated moves. Today's speech of PM was a sober one with no high pitch of emotionalism and he could very well deliver on the need of abrogation of article 370, restoration of real democracy and development in Jammu and Kashmir. The move of making Ladakh a separate entity is quite a strategic one. Now Doval is out in Valley to do his ground work of convincing the locals and taking them in confidence and boosting the morals of forces.

Congress is divided on the issue. Young leaders like Scindia and Deora have come out in open in support of it. Congress by criticizing the move and supporting the separatists in valley is digging other grave for it in coming times.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Arunima Singh wrote:

I totally agree that it is thoughful and meticulous planning by Shah and Modi. And they have played their cards safe and with calculated moves. Today's speech of PM was a sober one with no high pitch of emotionalism and he could very well deliver on the need of abrogation of article 370, restoration of real democracy and development in Jammu and Kashmir. The move of making Ladakh a separate entity is quite a strategic one. Now Doval is out in Valley to do his ground work of convincing the locals and taking them in confidence and boosting the morals of forces.

Congress is divided on the issue. Young leaders like Scindia and Deora have come out in open in support of it. Congress by criticizing the move and supporting the separatists in valley is digging other grave for it in coming times.

Congress is in a death wish mode. Lets watch  what they do in future.

anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

No doubt they are doing with advance planning. Today I watched TV more than 4 hours to know about situation in J&K. It is shocking that some Indian leaders are giving statement that is only helpful for Pakistan. CPM leader said that J&K was never part of India. One congress leader said that situation in J&K is like Nazi camp of Hitlor. Senior leader Chidamabram said that black night in Kashmir. It is good thing that some congress leader favoring it.

Most Indians have a weak character and little respect for the nation. The CPM and even the Congress come in the same boat. Mamta of Bengal is even worse as she prances about mouthing bad words about Modi. I wonder where that stooge of Rahul, Mani Shanker Aiyer is these days? 

MG Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

Most Indians have a weak character and little respect for the nation. The CPM and even the Congress come in the same boat. Mamta of Bengal is even worse as she prances about mouthing bad words about Modi. I wonder where that stooge of Rahul, Mani Shanker Aiyer is these days? 

Most of opposition leaders are confused. They can't favor it because it is against the policy of party, and they can't oppose it because most of peoples of India in in its favor. In these days Mani Shanker and Diggi Raja both are silent. I think Pakistan is also waiting for their comments. 

Arunima Singh wrote:

Not only young leader of congress veteran leader, Karn Singh, I am not assured, Arminder Singh also support abrogation of section 370 and 35 A. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.