Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

I totally agree that it is thoughful and meticulous planning by Shah and Modi. And they have played their cards safe and with calculated moves. Today's speech of PM was a sober one with no high pitch of emotionalism and he could very well deliver on the need of abrogation of article 370, restoration of real democracy and development in Jammu and Kashmir. The move of making Ladakh a separate entity is quite a strategic one. Now Doval is out in Valley to do his ground work of convincing the locals and taking them in confidence and boosting the morals of forces.

Congress is divided on the issue. Young leaders like Scindia and Deora have come out in open in support of it. Congress by criticizing the move and supporting the separatists in valley is digging other grave for it in coming times.

Not only young leader of congress veteran leader, Karn Singh, I am not assured, Arminder Singh also support abrogation of section 370 and 35 A. 

I don't think Amrinder Singh supported abrogation of 370 but why to bother about a few who are digging their political grave.

Thank you said by: usha manohar

I don't care who is speaking in favor of article 370 because they don't actually know what are they doing to their political career. Even Muslims living outside Kashmir are interested to buy property in J&K and this I know with my personal experience. There is no chance even 20% Indian Muslims will support Congress on this issue.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
suni51 wrote:

I don't care who is speaking in favor of article 370 because they don't actually know what are they doing to their political career. Even Muslims living outside Kashmir are interested to buy property in J&K and this I know with my personal experience. There is no chance even 20% Indian Muslims will support Congress on this issue.  

Quite right, I agree with you. I have a Muslim here in my office who is a dark Bangladeshi-he said he was happy as he could marry a "Gori" white Kashmiri girl. Take it as a pun!

Thank you said by: suni51

For once I have a gut feeling that Modi is a cut above all Indian leaders after 1947-even ahead of Sardar Patel. He is today the only popular national leader and sadly Rahul dug his own grave by living in the past 

MG Singh wrote:

For once I have a gut feeling that Modi is a cut above all Indian leaders after 1947-even ahead of Sardar Patel. He is today the only popular national leader and sadly Rahul dug his own grave by living in the past 

And I always thought the Air Force officers could think faster than us, the normal citizens because they have to take decisions in split seconds:). By the way, I always thought that Modi speaks a little more than what he should (all simple and honest people do) but he is a good guy who thinks and act for the betterment of India. As far Sardar Patel, maybe Amit Shah is more like him.

suni51 wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

And I always thought the Air Force officers could think faster than us, the normal citizens because they have to take decisions in split seconds:). By the way, I always thought that Modi speaks a little more than what he should (all simple and honest people do) but he is a good guy who thinks and act for the betterment of India. As far Sardar Patel, maybe Amit Shah is more like him.

I agree , but I have also noticed in my experience with students that the ones who are above average in intelligence and are extroverts by nature tend to speak freely about their thoughts without any inhibition. They also contribute more and are able to spread positive vibes around them..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51, Arunima Singh

It varies from student to student. Some intelligent people become outspoken, especially the ones who like leading in a particular field but most intelligent people keep their views with themselves unless of course they have something to share with their mates. Also, it depends whether a person is introverts or extrovert. 

suni51 wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Yes, I admit I misread Modi. I am extremely happy as he has broken the old myth of the "meek and mild Hindu".  This lasted for centuries and now its incumbent on all Indians and Hindus to support Modi.  

Going forward I sincerely hope that a Uniform Civil Code is the next step towards making India truly democratic

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I would like to see the population problem considered sincerely. I think we shall have to come up with a rule that limits number of children per couple to take care of exploding situation going out of hands.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.