Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

No body is taking congress seriously anymore. The Gandhi family and congress party have become a laughing stock among the public but they act as if they are the Kings and Queens of this country and without them India will not survive. The absence of Gandhi family from the Independence Day Ceremony on 15th August at Red Fort was shocking and surprising.

They do not want to celebrate Indian Independence Day unless they are part of the government. The question is will they ever come in mainstream politics of this country the way they are behaving? The way Rahul, Chidambaram, Gulam Nabi and other congress leaders are behaving it is obvious that they have lost their mental balance.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
suni51 wrote:

No body is taking congress seriously anymore. The Gandhi family and congress party have become a laughing stock among the public but they act as if they are the Kings and Queens of this country and without them India will not survive. The absence of Gandhi family from the Independence Day Ceremony on 15th August at Red Fort was shocking and surprising.

They do not want to celebrate Indian Independence Day unless they are part of the government. The question is will they ever come in mainstream politics of this country the way they are behaving? The way Rahul, Chidambaram, Gulam Nabi and other congress leaders are behaving it is obvious that they have lost their mental balance.  

True Sunil. These senior leaders who are supposed to possess plenty of experience as well as intellect have totally lost their heads! They are only hammering the last few remaining nails in the coffin of congress party AND their own political presence. As far as Gandhi family is concerned, they never had any true allegiance or loyalty to our country and so could nonchalantly bleed us all freely during all these years. I hope common people who still follow congress party understand and recognise this properly.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51, Arunima Singh

Absolutely, I feel that Gandhis and Congress is out of political scene of India so we should stop discussing about them.

epraneeth77 wrote:

The thing is that Congress itself is creating communal chaos and says that it is Indian current government which is creating communal chaos. Indian government is reducing the communal chaos and bringing secularism into picture.

Yes anyhow they want to do unstable and defame BJP government. When our senior leader are speaking against the country than why we are blame to Pakistan. These are hidden enemy of country.

suni51 wrote:

Today when I was watching Independence program I try to search where is Gandhi family. You confirm it that they didn't attend it. It is first time after Independence that a major party didn't attend Independence day ceremony, It means they boycott it.

Life goes on with or without the fake Gandhi's  however ,  it is also good to have a opposition party that is strong and make sure that the ruling government does not become arrogant and too powerful to the extent where it becomes dictatorial.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: jabeen, Arunima Singh

Priyanka Gandhi who is claimed by few to be the last hope for Congress said that the way Article 370 was abrogated was unconstitutional. I sometimes really doubt the understanding of these people. Do they even know our constitution and pulse of the common citizen of the country. They have lost their credibility with the regular people. And with each irresponsible statement that these leaders are making they are hitting nails in the coffin of the party. I am sure that they have become laughing stock for Indian people but definitely they are playing a role to give fodder to international media, separatists and pro Pak lobby. Digvijay Singh came in support of fake video shown on BBC and that is the biggest disgrace that one leader can bring to a country. These Congress leaders are providing support to all Anti India sentiments internationally. And that might pose a threat later if the Kashmir issue is brought on International forum. Remember Kulbhushan Jadhav case where an article by spineless Karan Thappar could make his case weak. Somewhere few media people and Congress leaders go like unguided missile without realizing that they might hurt country and it's image. These people should be shamed and boycotted by public. I feel that every true Indian should try to bash them on social media and make it like a movement.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: usha manohar, anil, Kalyani Nandurkar, suni51

Gandhis have no choice but to support 370. After all this was J.L Nehru who was instrumental in imposing it. Patel tackled all the other states at the time of independence but Nehru tackled this one and see the result. Gandhis believe that Pakistan has the copyright on J&K.

Since the valley has been secured through armed forces , the detractors which I an sure includes our opposition parties as well have gone in for a violent protest in UK ... This goes to show that the central government was right in taking a those safety measures or else by now there would be a war like situation in Kashmir ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Uniform Civil Code is the final Aim, says Shiv Sena.

That is a very positive thing to know, also hope that Population Explosion is contained on a law and order basis, by formulating a policy as it will be hard to make it follow on a voluntary basis.

https://in.news.yahoo.com/article-370-just-beginning-uniform-192844201.html

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.