Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
epraneeth77 wrote:

Uniform Civil Code is the final Aim, says Shiv Sena.

That is a very positive thing to know, also hope that Population Explosion is contained on a law and order basis, by formulating a policy as it will be hard to make it follow on a voluntary basis.

https://in.news.yahoo.com/article-370-just-beginning-uniform-192844201.html

Yes, uniform civil code is in the Directive Principles of the constitution and I am sure Modi will do it. There is no doubt he is the greatest leader after independence who is setting right all the wrongs of Mr. Nehru.

suni51 wrote:

No body is taking congress seriously anymore. The Gandhi family and congress party have become a laughing stock among the public but they act as if they are the Kings and Queens of this country and without them India will not survive. The absence of Gandhi family from the Independence Day Ceremony on 15th August at Red Fort was shocking and surprising.

They do not want to celebrate Indian Independence Day unless they are part of the government. The question is will they ever come in mainstream politics of this country the way they are behaving? The way Rahul, Chidambaram, Gulam Nabi and other congress leaders are behaving it is obvious that they have lost their mental balance.  

Yes , you are right, but it's not so simple. I wonder how the Gandhi family survived all these years. It cannot be without support. The fact is that it's only now the people are realizing the true nature of teh Gandhi family. They have let the nation down and I only hope they do not have a resurrection

Just wait and watch, next comes "limited number of children per family" bill with strict restrictions and uniform civil code is in pipeline for a long time. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Saurav Banerjee, Arunima Singh
usha manohar wrote:

Life goes on with or without the fake Gandhi's  however ,  it is also good to have a opposition party that is strong and make sure that the ruling government does not become arrogant and too powerful to the extent where it becomes dictatorial.

Unfortunately, there is no opposition worth the name in India. Congress has committed Harakiri and Mamata is completely out of tune with national sentiment. Anyway, they do not have the numbers. One thing is clear Modi has revolutionized the Indian scene and what he has done cannot be undone. Let's see how he enforces the uniform civil code.

suni51 wrote:

Just wait and watch, next comes "limited number of children per family" bill with strict restrictions and uniform civil code is in pipeline for a long time. 

Limited number of children per family will be a historical move, just like J&K, but in different context.

While Uniform Civil code is told that it will come, Limited number of children looks like will come on people's movement, however when BJP has talked about population explosion, now it seems imminent, though the time frame is a thing that cannot be expected early.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Limited number of children per family will be a historical move, just like J&K, but in different context.

While Uniform Civil code is told that it will come, Limited number of children looks like will come on people's movement, however when BJP has talked about population explosion, now it seems imminent, though the time frame is a thing that cannot be expected early.

When Modi talks about something, we have learned now, that he is dead serious about it and is going to soon take very important decisions related to it. Truth is, no one has taken the problem of increasing population seriously until now. Some measures were taken by Sanjay Gandhi during emergency, but the manner he did it was completely disastrous and foolhardy. What should have been done was something methodical and systematic but was largely neglected after the fiasco by Sanjay Gandhi government. Now that Modi has finally spoken about it, we can be assured that something is going to be done about it and soon.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: epraneeth77, Arunima Singh
suni51 wrote:

Looking government will announce in short period for uniform civil code. Today I saw on TV that Muslim personal law board is discussing on it with their advocates.

suni51 wrote:

At present most of Hindus and some other communities are not interested in big family. Even peoples who are living in rural area and less educated, their preference is 2-3 children. 

anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

At present most of Hindus and some other communities are not interested in big family. Even peoples who are living in rural area and less educated, their preference is 2-3 children. 

A limited child is a requirement and china enforced a one-child norm for 4 decades. It's only now they have allowed 2 children

Yesterday at the Singapore club in a drink with my friend an RAF officer and others an opinion went around that after 1947 the only leader of caliber who had the Bs is Narendra Modi. How many agree?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.