Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
MG Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

India will easily take good care of Kashmir, only thing is to manage the wrong statements and rumours,

Yes Pakistan is using rumors as a weapon. They are not able to do any thing against India. Today I read is news paper, Imran Khan said that Indian nuclear bombs are in control of wrong person. BJP is Hindu supporter so countries of world think for it. 

Imran calls India fascist racist Hindu leadership and ideology. Just because Hinduism has gained a little more importance in the past few years, Imran has used these statements, since he cannot digest the fact that Hinduism importance is growing to the level, that it is required to be.

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/08/19/pakistan-pm-imran-khan-calls-world-pay-attention-indias-fascist-racist-hindu

What is there in Saudi, Arab and Muslim Countries, a universal ideology? Every Country where religion has prominence, most of them have religion as prominence, have rules in relation to the majority of their population's religion.

But even then, India is a supporter of all religions, but since Hindutva current was rather feeble than what it needs to be, atleast in a Hindu dominated Country, Hinduism importance was raised.

What is wrong in it if Hinduism gets importance in a country where most of population is of Hindus. India is a country who hug peoples of all religions. But what they get from these, slavery of thousand years. Hindu can hug peoples of other religion but they never allowed to strangulation.

Hindus lost power for 900 hears because the concept as laid down was "meek and mild "Hindu. This needs to change, in case Hinduism is to survive. Let's not forget that Gandhi and Jinnah agreed on two-nation theory and so its right and proper to declare India a Hindu state.

True, Hindu's perception in the world around should change, with dynamic leaders of the current government, already each minister is getting their due respect, not only in the nation, but from around the world.

India cannot be declared a Hindu state, but it's ideas of living should revolve around Hinduism and harmony of religions.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

India will easily take good care of Kashmir, only thing is to manage the wrong statements and rumours,

Yes Pakistan is using rumors as a weapon. They are not able to do any thing against India. Today I read is news paper, Imran Khan said that Indian nuclear bombs are in control of wrong person. BJP is Hindu supporter so countries of world think for it. 

Imran calls India fascist racist Hindu leadership and ideology. Just because Hinduism has gained a little more importance in the past few years, Imran has used these statements, since he cannot digest the fact that Hinduism importance is growing to the level, that it is required to be.

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/08/19/pakistan-pm-imran-khan-calls-world-pay-attention-indias-fascist-racist-hindu

What is there in Saudi, Arab and Muslim Countries, a universal ideology? Every Country where religion has prominence, most of them have religion as prominence, have rules in relation to the majority of their population's religion.

But even then, India is a supporter of all religions, but since Hindutva current was rather feeble than what it needs to be, atleast in a Hindu dominated Country, Hinduism importance was raised.

What is wrong in it if Hinduism gets importance in a country where most of population is of Hindus. India is a country who hug peoples of all religions. But what they get from these, slavery of thousand years. Hindu can hug peoples of other religion but they never allowed to strangulation.

Hindus lost power for 900 hears because the concept as laid down was "meek and mild "Hindu. This needs to change, in case Hinduism is to survive. Let's not forget that Gandhi and Jinnah agreed on two-nation theory and so its right and proper to declare India a Hindu state.

True, Hindu's perception in the world around should change, with dynamic leaders of the current government, already each minister is getting their due respect, not only in the nation, but from around the world.

India cannot be declared a Hindu state, but it's ideas of living should revolve around Hinduism and harmony of religions.

Almost all developed nations across the world  have a state religion , so I do t see why India cannot be declared a Hindu nation since Hindus have only one nation to call their own..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: epraneeth77, Kalyani Nandurkar

Almost all developed nations across the world  have a state religion , so I do t see why India cannot be declared a Hindu nation since Hindus have only one nation to call as their own. Many nations with even 50./. Population recognize the majority religon so why not us ? I feel it solves a lot of communal problems

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
usha manohar wrote:

Almost all developed nations across the world  have a state religion , so I do t see why India cannot be declared a Hindu nation since Hindus have only one nation to call as their own. Many nations with even 50./. Population recognize the majority religon so why not us ? I feel it solves a lot of communal problems

I did not know that every Country had their own state religion, in that case I think very rightly it can be declared as a Hindu state.

Then we will see the Mamata, Sonia and other tukde tukde gang opposing it calling it communal. If they do so, they will completely forgotten by the people.

I think the reason India is not declared as a Hindu state and 2 children law, is that there will be a lot of opposition from Muslim community.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

usha manohar wrote:

I know! When secular countries such as France, Germany etc. can be recognised officially as Christian countries, why can India not declare itself a Hindu nation officially. Adopting a secular recognition has actually damaged the moral fabric of our country and only by declaring us a Hindu nation , can it be repaired. Hindus are in no way intolerant towards other religions but we as a community, need ourselves to be recognised officially by the religion that follow.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51

We are heading toward the philosophy of Hinduism slowly but it's not possible to change the status of India so easily.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

We are heading toward the philosophy of Hinduism slowly but it's not possible to change the status of India so easily.

I think the main opposition will come from muslim fraternity, as i guess, jain, sikh, parsi will not oppose the decision. Also Christian community also will raise their objection.

suni51 wrote:

Yes, it might take time but it will happen now for certain.

Also I wish to point out to those who keep saying that Hindus are meek, just think again, if Hindus were really meek, weak and helpless, would we be even Hindus today? Do not forget that it was easy and quick for Muslim invaders to establish rule in India. Many invaders were defeated several times before they gained footing in India. Saui Arabia, Persia, central Asian countries and many others had already fallen to Islam way before that and had turned into fully Islamic countries. They had to struggle for centuries to really rule our country. Even after establishment of Islam in North India, there was bitter opposition from Jats and Sikhs there and towards South west it was the Marathas. Marathas kept the Muslims struggling for a really long time until they were finally defeated in Panipat. By then it was already 17th century. So seeing that the entire period of struggle lasted from late 11th to 17th century, how can we say that we are meek. Meek are the ones who converted fully to Islam like African and other Asian countries. Not us. We are still Hindus. Yes we did lose much in the way of self-confidence, pride and a few other things but we are still Hindus.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Hindus are laid back and going by the past  history if several centuries , we can see that they wake up only after the trouble has brewed and escalated to impossible levels and this is because of lack of any  forethought. This is evident in all our plannings, be it roads, cities or any public work..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.