Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:

There is a very clear answer for Admin's silence- I understand that Admin sees no point in continuing with no revenue generation with lack of visitors. I think we should understand the site is doing in RED therefore he has lost his interest in the site. All we can do is hope, pray and think that the things will improve in future.

If admin is not interested in continue site than it is better they close this site. Due amount is not big one they can pay it. 

suni51 wrote:

There is a very clear answer for Admin's silence- I understand that Admin sees no point in continuing with no revenue generation with lack of visitors. I think we should understand the site is doing in RED therefore he has lost his interest in the site. All we can do is hope, pray and think that the things will improve in future.

Its really disappointing to learn that even the admin is not interested in continuing with the site.

To be honest, I feel disappointing as I find this site very user friendly and truly informative. I have become more familiar with different cultures  of India through this site . And I had often learned about some current affairs from other members in this site. So, I am hoping that the site ll revive back to its glory. 

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
jabeen wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Its really disappointing to learn that even the admin is not interested in continuing with the site.

To be honest, I feel disappointing as I find this site very user friendly and truly informative. I have become more familiar with different cultures  of India through this site . And I had often learned about some current affairs from other members in this site. So, I am hoping that the site ll revive back to its glory. 

Same here Jabeen, I have had some wonderful interaction with the members inspite of it getting out of hand at times, which is but natural when people are firm about their beliefs...I wish the admin finds a way to keep this site going so that it attracts more members 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
jabeen wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Same here Jabeen, I have had some wonderful interaction with the members inspite of it getting out of hand at times, which is but natural when people are firm about their beliefs...I wish the admin finds a way to keep this site going so that it attracts more members 

When we are associated with site or person for long time, breakup is too much painful. I am using this site for about 10 years. Like other members I too wants that site work. 

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Yes, I agree with  that.

Be positive

I visited site very rarely nowadays.Because of my busy schedule.  But, I attached with this site.

I also noticed that, less members are active here Nowadays.

I agree with that, Admin do something for a site become a more attractive.

Be positive
vaishnavi wrote:

I visited site very rarely nowadays.Because of my busy schedule.  But, I attached with this site.

I also noticed that, less members are active here Nowadays.

I agree with that, Admin do something for a site become a more attractive.

Admin is not listening our voice, only 3-4 members are visiting site. 

Has the payment being cleared for members who have been waiting for it?? That is one thing that will make an impact on participation here. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

Has the payment being cleared for members who have been waiting for it?? That is one thing that will make an impact on participation here. 

Very true, I have a feeling it has not been credited..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

After 2 days I watching some comments. Payment is still waiting for review of admin. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.