Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:

After 2 days I watching some comments. Payment is still waiting for review of admin. 

What kind of comments? Did you hear something from admin??

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:

After 2 days I watching some comments. Payment is still waiting for review of admin. 

What kind of comments? Did you hear something from admin??

I mean comments of members not admin. 

I too have reached my threshold limit 6 months back, but my name is also not appearing in the payment section.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

I too have reached my threshold limit 6 months back, but my name is also not appearing in the payment section.

Welcome back, my name is appearing for last six months, God known when I will get my payment. 

In absense of the admin and with most of the members staying away, the sammers are having a field day. Its so sad to see this site wither away like this.

Thank you said by: usha manohar
jabeen wrote:

In absense of the admin and with most of the members staying away, the sammers are having a field day. Its so sad to see this site wither away like this.

Same feelings here Jabeen, when members dont get paid they naturally stay away ...there are so many waiting to be paid with no response at all from the admin!!??

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
jabeen wrote:

Same feelings here Jabeen, when members dont get paid they naturally stay away ...there are so many waiting to be paid with no response at all from the admin!!??

I too much confused what to do? Before few days I send message to admin for payment but I didn't get any reply. If admin wants to close this site than they must be announce it.

I am surprised to see  boddunan forum inactive,  few years back it was very active  and  there were many  activities too. But now ...

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

fazelath Imraan wrote:

I am surprised to see  boddunan forum inactive,  few years back it was very active  and  there were many  activities too. But now ...

Yes now here members are not active because they have not anything to do here, today I log in after many days, admin is silent it is the reason that members are not active 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.