One more attack on terrorist camp

Category: General Discussions one month ago

Yesterday Indian army attack of terrorist camp at POK. Army used heavy artillery for it. Today election is in progress in Haryana, Maharashtra and UP. This time opposition can't claim that BJP done it to won election.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: One more attack on terrorist camp

    by » one month ago


    How can you make such an irresponsible statement?? The action taken by army was in response to firing by Pakistan army in which two soldiers were killed? So by making this statement, do you mean to say that it was BJP who requested them to kill our soldiers just so that they can retaliate and use it for our benefit in elections?? Or do you mean to say that our army should have remained calm and waited until the elections are over? What kind of nonsense is this?


    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)


  • Re: One more attack on terrorist camp

    by » one month ago


     

    One more attack on terrorist camp

    Category: General Discussions 6 hours ago

    Yesterday Indian army attack of terrorist camp at POK. Army used heavy artillery for it. Today election is in progress in Haryana, Maharashtra and UP. This time opposition can't claim that BJP done it to won election..

    Anil, there is forever some election or some kind of political drama going on here so anything the opposition says has to be brushed aside . I agree when you say that this time the opposition cannot claim that BJP did the strike to get votes , thankfully..


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: One more attack on terrorist camp

    by » one month ago


    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

    How can you make such an irresponsible statement?? The action taken by army was in response to firing by Pakistan army in which two soldiers were killed? So by making this statement, do you mean to say that it was BJP who requested them to kill our soldiers just so that they can retaliate and use it for our benefit in elections?? Or do you mean to say that our army should have remained calm and waited until the elections are over? What kind of nonsense is this?

    I don't make any irresponsible statement. I am saying that army done it. Last time opposition said that BJP done it to take benefit but this time they can;t say it. I didn't say that BJP order for it. Cease fire by Pakistan is daily routine and Indian army also replying for it, but they first time used artillery live Boforce. 


  • Re: One more attack on terrorist camp

    by » one month ago


    usha manohar wrote:

    One more attack on terrorist camp

    Category: General Discussions 6 hours ago

    Yesterday Indian army attack of terrorist camp at POK. Army used heavy artillery for it. Today election is in progress in Haryana, Maharashtra and UP. This time opposition can't claim that BJP done it to won election..

    Anil, there is forever some election or some kind of political drama going on here so anything the opposition says has to be brushed aside . I agree when you say that this time the opposition cannot claim that BJP did the strike to get votes , thankfully..

    Thanks you followed what I said. One member said that my statement is irresposible. It is some what like surgical strike because army used artillery like boforce to hit the terrorists camp inside POK. Now once again Pakistan banned India to user his air space of flights.


  • Re: One more attack on terrorist camp

    by » one month ago


    anil wrote:
    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

    How can you make such an irresponsible statement?? The action taken by army was in response to firing by Pakistan army in which two soldiers were killed? So by making this statement, do you mean to say that it was BJP who requested them to kill our soldiers just so that they can retaliate and use it for our benefit in elections?? Or do you mean to say that our army should have remained calm and waited until the elections are over? What kind of nonsense is this?

    I don't make any irresponsible statement. I am saying that army done it. Last time opposition said that BJP done it to take benefit but this time they can;t say it. I didn't say that BJP order for it. Cease fire by Pakistan is daily routine and Indian army also replying for it, but they first time used artillery live Boforce. 

    I apologize Anil! I spoke in a hurry! Please accept my sincere apologies!


    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)


  • Re: One more attack on terrorist camp

    by » one month ago


    I think the time has come when the Indian army taught them a proper lesson and show them their right place, election or no election.

     


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


  • Re: One more attack on terrorist camp

    by » one month ago


    anil wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    One more attack on terrorist camp

    Category: General Discussions 6 hours ago

    Yesterday Indian army attack of terrorist camp at POK. Army used heavy artillery for it. Today election is in progress in Haryana, Maharashtra and UP. This time opposition can't claim that BJP done it to won election..

    Anil, there is forever some election or some kind of political drama going on here so anything the opposition says has to be brushed aside . I agree when you say that this time the opposition cannot claim that BJP did the strike to get votes , thankfully..

    Thanks you followed what I said. One member said that my statement is irresposible. It is some what like surgical strike because army used artillery like boforce to hit the terrorists camp inside POK. Now once again Pakistan banned India to user his air space of flights.

    It is good to know that at last decisive steps are being taken by the government to normalise the situation in Kashmir as well as hit back at Pakistan, where it hurts the most. Of late Pakistan has gone all out to attack India in every way possible probably because of its friendship with China and the support it has got from a few Islamic nation's. We have to be aggressive rather than be defensive all the time ..


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


    Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

  • Re: One more attack on terrorist camp

    by » one month ago


    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
    anil wrote:
    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

    How can you make such an irresponsible statement?? The action taken by army was in response to firing by Pakistan army in which two soldiers were killed? So by making this statement, do you mean to say that it was BJP who requested them to kill our soldiers just so that they can retaliate and use it for our benefit in elections?? Or do you mean to say that our army should have remained calm and waited until the elections are over? What kind of nonsense is this?

    I don't make any irresponsible statement. I am saying that army done it. Last time opposition said that BJP done it to take benefit but this time they can;t say it. I didn't say that BJP order for it. Cease fire by Pakistan is daily routine and Indian army also replying for it, but they first time used artillery live Boforce. 

    I apologize Anil! I spoke in a hurry! Please accept my sincere apologies!

    no problem take it easy I know about you are a patriot and BJP supporter, I am also BJP supported I never think to right against BJP. 


    Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

  • Re: One more attack on terrorist camp

    by » one month ago


    suni51 wrote:

    I think the time has come when the Indian army taught them a proper lesson and show them their right place, election or no election.

    Pakistan deserve it, It is today news that Pakistan now try to make alliance of Khalisatan supporters and Muslim terrorist to attack on India.


  • Re: One more attack on terrorist camp

    by » one month ago


    usha manohar wrote:
    anil wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    One more attack on terrorist camp

    Category: General Discussions 6 hours ago

    Yesterday Indian army attack of terrorist camp at POK. Army used heavy artillery for it. Today election is in progress in Haryana, Maharashtra and UP. This time opposition can't claim that BJP done it to won election..

    Anil, there is forever some election or some kind of political drama going on here so anything the opposition says has to be brushed aside . I agree when you say that this time the opposition cannot claim that BJP did the strike to get votes , thankfully..

    Thanks you followed what I said. One member said that my statement is irresposible. It is some what like surgical strike because army used artillery like boforce to hit the terrorists camp inside POK. Now once again Pakistan banned India to user his air space of flights.

    It is good to know that at last decisive steps are being taken by the government to normalise the situation in Kashmir as well as hit back at Pakistan, where it hurts the most. Of late Pakistan has gone all out to attack India in every way possible probably because of its friendship with China and the support it has got from a few Islamic nation's. We have to be aggressive rather than be defensive all the time ..

    To be aggressive is policy of BJP and Modi and they are following it. Yesterday forces killed three hard core terrorists and government also give benefit of 7th pay commission of employee of J&K. With it 4 lack employee will benefited, it will help in changing minds set of Kashimir's peoples.


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.