Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

There has been an ongoing silent war between the two neighboring nations since decades. And Pakistan has always been the rule breaker. It has always taken our peace loving attitude as our weakness and tried to harm it in all possible ways. Our previous regime were not aggressive and they did try to avoid any retaliation just to pacify a few separatists in the valley and also to give a logic that this to maintain peace and harmony between the two nations. That somewhere boosted their moral and they continued with their way. Now here is one leader who has a political will does not care for these pseudos who did nothing but run their own shops in name of peace and welfare of people of valley. Pakistan should now well understand it well that if they hurt us, we will give them back and with greater impact.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

There has been an ongoing silent war between the two neighboring nations since decades. And Pakistan has always been the rule breaker. It has always taken our peace loving attitude as our weakness and tried to harm it in all possible ways. Our previous regime were not aggressive and they did try to avoid any retaliation just to pacify a few separatists in the valley and also to give a logic that this to maintain peace and harmony between the two nations. That somewhere boosted their moral and they continued with their way. Now here is one leader who has a political will does not care for these pseudos who did nothing but run their own shops in name of peace and welfare of people of valley. Pakistan should now well understand it well that if they hurt us, we will give them back and with greater impact.

It is right that present government believe in Tit of Tat policy. But in these terrorists activities increased, They are attacking of driver of truck who is going their for bringing apples. Just before few minutes I got news that terrorists attack with hand grande, and many peoples injured. I am waiting for full news. It is time for government to took some strict step to maintain confidence of peoples. 

Yes today a group of foreign delegates are visiting the valley. And these sort of terror attacks and unrest in the valley is not a welcoming sign. But terrorism has been an age old thing in valley and a total eradication is not easy task. It will definitely take some time and effort. There are so many backing for these terrorists in and out of the the country and that makes the battle tougher.

Arunima Singh wrote:

Yes today a group of foreign delegates are visiting the valley. And these sort of terror attacks and unrest in the valley is not a welcoming sign. But terrorism has been an age old thing in valley and a total eradication is not easy task. It will definitely take some time and effort. There are so many backing for these terrorists in and out of the the country and that makes the battle tougher.

For me nothing is bad if foreign delegates visiting valley, they can see reality of valley. It is right that it wants much time in solving terrorist problem. most of peoples understanding it, but our opposition will associate it with removal of article 370.

I personally feel that there is nothing wrong with this foreign delegates visiting the valley. They supported the Indian government and gave statements supporting the abrogation of Article 370. However, opposition and few media including foreign media houses called it a bad PR stunt or even a PR disaster. The delegates were all of Right wing and people called it a lobbying. I agree that it might be a lobbying. But people have done lobbying in past too. As long as it brings something good to India on an international platform it is good.

Arunima Singh wrote:

I personally feel that there is nothing wrong with this foreign delegates visiting the valley. They supported the Indian government and gave statements supporting the abrogation of Article 370. However, opposition and few media including foreign media houses called it a bad PR stunt or even a PR disaster. The delegates were all of Right wing and people called it a lobbying. I agree that it might be a lobbying. But people have done lobbying in past too. As long as it brings something good to India on an international platform it is good.

Here in India politicians are habitual of doing politics for politics and not for goodness of country, So opposition always try to find a issue to oppose. It is time that every Indian help in improving conditions in Kashmir. 

The situation in Valley is definitely going to improve in all respect in coming times. Yes it might not be soon. The separatists forces within country, the political games and our neighbors... There is a lot to handle. But government has to take all measures to tackle them be it diplomatically or with use of power. Constantly cracking them down and giving them befitting reply will bring them down. They need to be constantly hammered down. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.