Hi all,
Wow, it's been a very long time since I've been active on this blog. I remember I was one of the very first users on this website. I still see some early members being very active on this website even today. For me, I had so many hopes on this website that I really thought it will one day grow into a website like Buzzfeed or Digg one day. In any case, the admin of the website probably had different plans and it's his right. 

Anyway, I just thought I'd share a link to a new blog that I kinda cofounded with a few of my friends. I don't write on the blog because the topics are not of my expertise.
The blog discusses mainly on Health, Beauty, Wellness & Lifestyle topics. It's pretty new, I hope it grows over the years.

The blog address is: https://lushlit.com 

If any of you found this post spammy, I apologize, it was not my intention. Just sharing my blog within a community I used to be active a long time back.

I just checked my profile.
I wrote 32 articles on this website and my first article was 10 YEARS BACK (Oh boy, I feel old now at 26 years!). I was a member of the week one time and I am sure that the Rs.926 on my account will never be redeemed. grinning
Screenshot 2019 12 05 at 12.11.29 PM

Anyway, thanks for reading. I wish you all the very best.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.